Fuji Camera Dust Removal & Filter addition

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Matt Arnold, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Matt Arnold

    Matt Arnold Guest

    Hi,

    Given the dry weather here in the UK (& elsewhere the Fuji 6900Z is sold),
    some of us Fuji camera owners may be seeing the effects of dust on our CCDs
    / LCD monitor / EVF. It's time for a "Summer cleanout"...

    Following on from Theo Lumens excellent site for cleaning the 4900Z, I've
    delved deep inside the Fuji 6900Z to bring 3 more "in-depth" projects for
    www.CameraShed.co.uk:

    1) EVF Viewfinder Dust removal / cleaning
    2) LCD monitor dust removal / cleaning
    3) CCD dust removal / cleaning

    as well as answering the newie question "How can I add filters to my Fuji
    4900z / 6900z / s602?".

    Take a trip over to http://www.camerashed.co.uk for further details.

    Cheers,
    Matt Arnold