    a Fuji A303 .
    Thanks
    Lou

    Lou Lipnickey, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Lou Lipnickey

    Addenuf Guest

    Hi,
    I just "lost" my A303 to my daughter but I've replaced it with an E550....
    Brilliant camera, AA batteries and xD cards. A bit bulkier but the pictures
    (I use 6mp setting) are superb.
    HTH
    DP

    Addenuf, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Lou Lipnickey

    JohnR66 Guest

    "Lou Lipnickey" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone purchase or have experience with either the Fuji A345 or A350? I am
    > looking for a new small AA point and shot digicam which would replace a
    > Fuji A303 .
    > Thanks
    > Lou

    These are just new on the market so there may not be much experience with
    them. Looks like an impressive camera. These are replacements for the A330
    and A340. I have the A330 and if the image quality, metering, and battery
    life are as good, it should be a great camera. The new models are smaller
    and now record sound with the video. Hopefully they retained the great lens
    from the previous model that has virtually no color fringing, sharp corner
    to corner and low distortion. Hopefully they improved the low light
    autofocus.
    John

    JohnR66, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Lou Lipnickey

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:55:21 +0100, Addenuf wrote:

    > I just "lost" my A303 to my daughter but I've replaced it with an E550....
    > Brilliant camera, AA batteries and xD cards. A bit bulkier but the pictures
    > (I use 6mp setting) are superb.

    How's the redeye with it? With it's popup flash I'd think it
    would have less of it than most other compact cameras.

    ASAAR, Apr 22, 2005