    and time. For the past three years, this was never a problem. Is there
    an additional internal battery that must be replaced?
    , Feb 17, 2007

  2. Just D Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > When we put the memory card back into the camera after loading the
    > pictures on our computer, the camera requires us to reenter the date
    > and time. For the past three years, this was never a problem. Is there
    > an additional internal battery that must be replaced?

    Some people want others to resolve their issues...)

    http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/technical/download/A210-om.pdf

    Page 13. This camera is able to hold the date and other settings for up to 3
    hours even if the camera has no power.

    I guess if it doesn't work or stopped working, maybe the the period is much
    less than it was originally, you'd better keep the charged battery inside
    the camera to prevent the settings/date loss.

    Just D.
    Just D, Feb 17, 2007

  3. Nathanael Guest

    On Feb 17, 11:26 am, "Just D" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > When we put the memory card back into the camera after loading the
    > > pictures on our computer, the camera requires us to reenter the date
    > > and time. For the past three years, this was never a problem. Is there
    > > an additional internal battery that must be replaced?

    > Some people want others to resolve their issues...)
    >
    > http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/technical/download/A210-om.pdf
    >
    > Page 13. This camera is able to hold the date and other settings for up to 3
    > hours even if the camera has no power.
    >
    > I guess if it doesn't work or stopped working, maybe the the period is much
    > less than it was originally, you'd better keep the charged battery inside
    > the camera to prevent the settings/date loss.
    >
    > Just D.

    That's fine. We have considered just connecting the USB from the
    computer to the camera and not taking the memory card out each time.
    My concern was more over whether an internal battery was dead and
    could be replaced.
    Nathanael, Feb 20, 2007