    Basically--yeah, it's a snapshooting toy like the other afermentioned
    snapshooters--that said, what's the catch if any?

    LRH
    Larry R Harrison Jr, Jun 1, 2004

  2. It focuses well and accurately at both macro and regular distances, has a
    short-range built in flash, is fairly economical on batteries, has good
    colors and is capable of a sharp 5 by 7 print. Although all inexpensive
    digitals today are called point and shoot, the A205 is the equivalent of an
    inexpensive autofocusing rangefinder camera and not an instamatic.

    Paul Riemerman

    Paul Riemerman, Jun 1, 2004