    John Graves Guest

    Anyone got any idea where I can get a replacement battery compartment cover
    for a Fuji Finepix 2600 (UK)?

    John Graves, May 10, 2004

  2. John Graves

    Larry Guest

    In article <puRnc.121$Kh1.35@newsfe1-win>, says...
    > Anyone got any idea where I can get a replacement battery compartment cover
    > for a Fuji Finepix 2600 (UK)?

    www.fujifilm.com would be my first stop to get an idea of what it costs IF
    ITS AVAILABLE.

    You'll need to use their "contact Us" link and wait for e-mail, or pay for a
    phone call, but if you have good reason to repair instead of replace the
    camera its probably the ONLY way to get one without paying for someones old
    or broken camera on E-Bay.

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.