    Can anyone recommend any good FTP browsers?

    Cheers

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    Global_Killa Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:cc15jn$c67$...
    > Can anyone recommend any good FTP browsers?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > LJ

    You can use IE to browse FTP, although its not very good. Have you tried
    CuteFTP? Not sure if thats the kind of thing your looking for?

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk

    Global_Killa, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I know you can use IE for FTP browsing but it's crap. I'll give CuteFTP a
    go. Thanks.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Lloyd Jones

    Jim Berwick Guest

    > I know you can use IE for FTP browsing but it's crap. I'll give
    > CuteFTP a go. Thanks.

    I highly recommend a freebie called SmartFTP.

    Jim Berwick, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    > Can anyone recommend any good FTP browsers?

    Bulletproof ftp. You get a 30 day free trial from them, too.

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    "Global_Killa" <> wrote in message
    > "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone recommend any good FTP browsers?
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > LJ

    > You can use IE to browse FTP, although its not very good. Have you tried
    > CuteFTP? Not sure if thats the kind of thing your looking for?

    The unregistered version is spyware, though and if you remove the spyware
    element, it wont work.

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    >The unregistered version is spyware, though and if you remove the spyware
    >element, it wont work.

    My mate had a registered version of DAP 7, when he removed the spyware from
    that the program stopped working alltogher.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Lloyd Jones

    Global_Killa Guest

    "Unknown" <> wrote in message

    > "Global_Killa" <> wrote in message
    > > "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > Can anyone recommend any good FTP browsers?
    > > >
    > > > Cheers
    > > >
    > > > LJ

    > > You can use IE to browse FTP, although its not very good. Have you tried
    > > CuteFTP? Not sure if thats the kind of thing your looking for?
    > >

    > The unregistered version is spyware, though and if you remove the spyware
    > element, it wont work.

    I didn't know that, when I had CuteFTP it was about 2 years ago, and it
    didn't contain spyware then.

    Also with DAP, I use version 5 because it doesn't contain spyware.

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk

    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Lloyd Jones

    Stuart Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend any good FTP browsers?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > LJ

    I use AceFTP freeware, it doesn't have any spyware is good.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Jul 5, 2004
  10. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I've bought CuteFTP 6 now, that's pretty good.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 5, 2004
  11. Lloyd Jones

    Kamil Guest

    > I've bought CuteFTP 6 now, that's pretty good.
    >
    > LJ

    I like FileZilla.

    Kamil, Jul 7, 2004