    to update it.

    Is it possible or some one knows a better programme?

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:58:49 +0100, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am using an old version of FTP programme supplied FREE by WS and want
    >to update it.

    How old a version? The last 1 I have is 5.08 2000.02.23

    Not checked for an version for a while, but the link for the d/l page
    is, http://www.ftpplanet.com/downloadLE.asp

    >Is it possible or some one knows a better programme?

    Better as in how? For a free program it's very good. Many are better /
    have more / different features but you may end up paying for it.

    Is there some problem / feature / something it doesn't do?

    If you like it, you may consider buying the Pro version.
    http://www.ipswitch.com/products/ws_ftp/index.html

    For other shareware, freeware options try the list
    http://tucows.blueyonder.co.uk/ftp95_default.html

    This is meant to be quite good and it's free.
    CoffeeCup Free FTP

    Me

    why?, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Steve Guest

    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> wrote in
    message news:kRhbc.438$%m5.70@newsfe1-win...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using an old version of FTP programme supplied FREE by WS and

    want
    > to update it.
    >
    > Is it possible or some one knows a better programme?
    >
    > Rajinder

    If it does what you want it too why update ?

    Steve, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Professor Guest

    The same company has a delux version but it costs money after a trial period
    and I don't think it is really that better.

    Professor, Apr 3, 2004