    When I get into ftp server with Firefox I can't visualize almost anything.
    Thanks in advance,
    Luca.

    snepcasicud, Mar 8, 2007

  2. snepcasicud wrote:
    > Hi everybody.
    > Is there anyway to "drag&drop" files on ftp server jist like I used to
    > do with Explorer?
    > When I get into ftp server with Firefox I can't visualize almost anything.
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Luca.

    I've never understood using a browser for FTP purposes, when there are
    free standalone FTP applications that do such a great job.

    However, you might want to look into FireFTP, which basically adds an
    FTP client into FF as an extension:

    http://fireftp.mozdev.org/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 8, 2007

  3. snepcasicud

    Seraglio Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message news:p4WHh.45672$...

    > snepcasicud wrote:

    > > Hi everybody.
    > > Is there anyway to "drag&drop" files on ftp server jist like I used to
    > > do with Explorer?
    > > When I get into ftp server with Firefox I can't visualize almost anything.
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > > Luca.

    > I've never understood using a browser for FTP purposes, when there are
    > free standalone FTP applications that do such a great job.
    >
    > However, you might want to look into FireFTP, which basically adds an
    > FTP client into FF as an extension:
    >
    > http://fireftp.mozdev.org/
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks for that, Lee.