    for username and password, any one of you can help, please, I need to
    access this site becuase I need to download some materials.

    thanks

    REMA, Sep 3, 2003

  2. REMA

    S. O'Brien Guest

    contact the administrator of the site... if it asks for a username and
    password, then there is a reason... they dont want unauthorized people
    getting into it and I am assuming, for now, you are unauthorized.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 3, 2003

  3. REMA

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:00:20 -0230, "S. O'Brien"
    <> wrote:

    >contact the administrator of the site... if it asks for a username and
    >password, then there is a reason... they dont want unauthorized people
    >getting into it and I am assuming, for now, you are unauthorized.

    try guest with no password

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Sep 3, 2003
  4. REMA

    Jtyc Guest

    > Before I could access this ftp site 210.83.127.80, but now it asks me
    > for username and password, any one of you can help, please, I need to
    > access this site becuase I need to download some materials.

    Could someone get me into Fort Knox? There are some things I would like to
    withdraw from there.

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003