    Somebody could tell me the correct way to put those access correctly.

    Sincerely,

    Rafael Tejera

    Rafael Tejera, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Rafael Tejera

    Manuel Guest

    Rafael,

    I guess you are talking about a IIS server on NTFS
    partitions. YOu should be able to setup user rights on
    NTFS folders if the user has been created as local user.
    Also you can create a virtual ftp directory with different
    user rights than the main one.
    Remember that the user names and password are in clear
    text for an FTP server. YOu probable can add and IPsec
    filter to hide them.

    YOu should give us more information to be able to help you.

    Regards,

    to access.

    >I had created some user and I put the security, but when

    I change access to

    Manuel, Jul 15, 2003