    What would you all recommend?

    Thanks in advance for all your help,

    Laffctx
    Laffctx, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Laffctx

    Brian H¹© Guest

    www.argosoft.com
    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Laffctx

    Roy Guest

    I use Ace FTP as a cliente and Serv-U as a server. Both are very easy to set
    up and reliable

    Roy, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Laffctx

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:23:12 -0700, Laffctx wrote:

    >I am wanting an FTP client program and I am wondering which is a good client
    >to use? I am also gonna setup an FTP server and I could use some
    >recommendations on a server too.

    <snip>

    Have a search in 24HSHD, this question pops up fairly often.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    try 'ftp server' first.

    Me
    why?, Sep 27, 2003
  5. WSFTPLE is a free one and very good

    http://www.ipswitch.com/

    John Williams, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Laffctx

    °Mike° Guest

    Blaze FTP is free
    http://www.flashpeak.com/blazeftp/

    Or you could go for WS_FTP
    http://www.ipswitch.com/Products/WS_FTP/

    and WS_FTP Server
    http://www.ipswitch.com/Products/WS_FTP-Server/

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:23:12 -0700, in
    <Zefdb.24987$gv5.12028@fed1read05>
    Laffctx scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  7. Laffctx

    Richard Guest

    Laffctx wrote:

    > I am wanting an FTP client program and I am wondering which is a good
    > client
    > to use? I am also gonna setup an FTP server and I could use some
    > recommendations on a server too.

    > I am running an AMD Athlon XP 1800+ with Windows 98SE which will use
    > the FTP
    > client and a PIII 550 with Windows 98SE which will be used to run my
    > server.

    > What would you all recommend?

    > Thanks in advance for all your help,

    > Laffctx

    http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/downloads.html

    Leech is quick and simple drag and drop.
    No developments since the last edition in 1999 but still an excellent FREE
    program.
    Richard, Sep 27, 2003