    Thought ftp-data took care of the active vs. passive problem
    but I'm probably just dumb. Anyone help shed some light on
    this? Thanks.
    Doc, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Doc

    Doc Guest

    ANYONE!? - Re: FTP and Front Page...

    Doc typed this:

    --
    Rich "Doc" Colley

    mailto:
    Doc, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Doc

    Doc Guest

    Re: ANYONE!? - Re: FTP and Front Page...

    Doc typed this:

    > Doc typed this:

    >> Hello,
    >> cisco 2620 with access-list:
    >> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq www
    >> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 443
    >> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq smtp
    >> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp
    >> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp-data
    >>
    >> Rec'ng 425:Cannot build data connection:no route to host
    >>
    >> FrontPage, trying to upload some web pages.
    >> Thought ftp-data took care of the active vs. passive problem
    >> but I'm probably just dumb. Anyone help shed some light on
    >> this? Thanks.

    For anyone following, this entry (vs. what is above) seems to
    have solved the Frontpage issue for me (IOS, Cisco 2620, 12.X)_

    permit tcp any eq ftp-data any gt 1023
    permit tcp any eq ftp any gt 1023

    thanks,

    --