FT/FS 16 DVD TITLES

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by KING B MAN, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. KING B MAN

    KING B MAN Guest

    I'm cleaning house. Anybody want a total of Sixteen horror titles?
    Tried eBay, and no go. They are:
    I will sell seperately or in one big group

    HELL IN THE FAMILY- BRENTWOOD
    IT HAPPEND AT MIGHTMARE INN, NIGHT OF BLOODY HORROR, MURDER MANSION, LEGACY OF
    BLOOD

    GREAT GHOST STORIES- PLATINUM
    DOMINIQUE IS DEAD, DEATH AT THE LOVE HOUSE, THE GHOST

    CANNIBAL CLASSICS-AMERICAN HOME CLASSICS
    UNDERTAKER AND HIS PALS, SEVERED ARM, I EAT YOUR SKIN

    AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS MONSTERVISION #2
    THE SCREAMING SKULL, DEMENTIA 13, JESSE JAMES MEETS FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTER,
    FROZEN ALIVE

    SATAN'S SCHOOL FOR GIRLS- PLATINUM

    SATANIC RITES OF DRACULA-PLATINUM- WIDESCREEN

    You would be surprised of what I would trade or accept for the entire package.
    Mike
    Order your copy of the Monster Club DVD today.
    And now an act of shameless promotion.
    Check my website on the best and the worst of British films for sale.
    http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html
    KING B MAN, Apr 9, 2004