FS: Van Helsing Region 1 (UK)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brian Wescombe, Oct 29, 2004.

  1. Going for a tenner including UK postage.

    To reply, remove the SPAMTRAP from email address.

    Brian Wescombe, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Brian Wescombe

    POD {Ò¿Ó} Guest

    The thought of Brian Wescombe cajoles my mind into reminiscing about the
    smell of poppy seeds and the image of morning dew making uk.media.dvd glint
    in the crisp autumn rays of a mature sun.

    > Going for a tenner including UK postage.
    >
    > To reply, remove the SPAMTRAP from email address.

    Is it Region 1 or UK?? and is it 1 or 2 discs??

    --

    POD {Ò¿Ó}, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Region 1 single-disc edition. Sorry for the confusion, the UK means it's for
    sale in UK only!

    Brian Wescombe, Oct 30, 2004