    and the software installation cd for sale $20 pickup only
    in Christchurch..

    reply to group please
    The Biker, Jan 15, 2007

  2. The Biker

    Pleb Plebian Guest

    Pleb Plebian, Jan 15, 2007

  3. The Biker

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Pleb Plebian" <> wrote in
    news:1168842801.377951@ftpsrv1:

    > "The Biker" <> wrote in message
    >> Brother multifunction printer/scanner/copier/fax models
    >> MFC-3420C and MFC-3820CN I have a user giude
    >> and the software installation cd for sale $20 pickup only
    >> in Christchurch..
    >>
    >> reply to group please
    >>

    > http://global.solutions.brother.com/mfc3420c_eu/en_us/download/drivers.
    > html
    > http://global.solutions.brother.com/mfc3420c_eu/en_us/download/u_guide.
    > html
    >
    > <shrug> so why pay $ ??
    > Didn't even have to google for it :)
    > Cheers
    > -Darl [Pleb]

    Because if you know Brother products, you don't get to DL the other bundled
    software like OCR from the website. The original CD has some value added
    stuff. Pagescope IIRC.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jan 15, 2007
  4. The Biker

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:57:04 +1300, "The Biker" <>
    exclaimed:

    >Brother multifunction printer/scanner/copier/fax models
    >MFC-3420C and MFC-3820CN I have a user giude
    >and the software installation cd for sale $20 pickup only
    >in Christchurch..
    >
    >reply to group please

    Is that the one that came free with your printer, and is freely
    available online?

    http://global.solutions.brother.com/mfc3420c_as/en_us/download/

    Hell's bells, I've got a few printer etc user manuals too, if anyone
    wants them? I'll do them for $15 each...

    --
    Stupidest Comment of the Year Award:

    "People should take responsibility for their actions"

    - (Leftist) Matty F (7/1/2007), when explaining it was actually the quadbiker's fault that he was brutally murdered by Graeme Burton. According to Matty F, it was his fault that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...
    Fred Dagg, Jan 15, 2007
  5. The Biker

    Pleb Plebian Guest

    <snip>
    > > <shrug> so why pay $ ??
    > > Didn't even have to google for it :)
    > > Cheers
    > > -Darl [Pleb]
    > >

    > Because if you know Brother products, you don't get to DL the other

    bundled
    > software like OCR from the website. The original CD has some value added
    > stuff. Pagescope IIRC.
    >
    > --
    > Ciao, Dave

    Fair 'nough: I stand corrected!
    :)
    Cheers
    -Darl
    Pleb Plebian, Jan 15, 2007
  6. The Biker

    The Biker Guest

    The Biker, Jan 15, 2007
  7. The Biker

    The Biker Guest

    "Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:57:04 +1300, "The Biker" <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    >>Brother multifunction printer/scanner/copier/fax models
    >>MFC-3420C and MFC-3820CN I have a user giude
    >>and the software installation cd for sale $20 pickup only
    >>in Christchurch..
    >>
    >>reply to group please

    > Is that the one that came free with your printer, and is freely
    > available online?
    >
    > http://global.solutions.brother.com/mfc3420c_as/en_us/download/
    >
    > Hell's bells, I've got a few printer etc user manuals too, if anyone
    > wants them? I'll do them for $15 each...

    Grin.......
    It's the original book and cd in new condition Fred, and there's some
    bundled software that you don't get in the download.
    I reckon I'd take $14-99 cash.......but no change .
    The Biker, Jan 15, 2007
  8. The Biker

    The Biker Guest

    SOLD !!

    But for only $12 ....... groan.....heheh
    The Biker, Jan 19, 2007