FS: two PCs and a 15" monitor

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by R-Slicks, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. R-Slicks

    R-Slicks Guest

    FOR SALE.
    PCs and monitor pickup only in Hamilton.
    Buyer pays $10 additional in postage in all other cases.
    Payment by cash or direct transfer.
    As always, prices are firm and first-come, first served, don't argue !

    PC1 - $500
    AMD Duron 1000 MHz, Epox EP-8KTA3Pro mainboard, 512Mb PC133 SDRAM,
    Seagate Medalist 40Gb 5400rpm HDD, 3½" FDD, Samsung SD-610/612
    DVD-ROM (black), Asus V7700 GeForce2 GTS Pro 64Mb AGP video card, no
    OS, midi tower case has been painted black as has floppy disk facia

    PC2 - $300
    Pentium II 266MHz, Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard, 1x 64Mb PC100 sdram,
    2x 32Mb PC100 sdram, Seagate Medalist 30Gb 5400rpm HDD, Intel Pro 100
    PCI network card, Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb, Sony CDU5231 52x IDE cdrom,
    no OS, midi tower case

    Monitor, Pacific Micro 15" SVGA - $35

    Intel Pro 100 PCI network card, 3 of 'em, $40 each

    256Mb PC133 sdram, 3 of 'em, $40 each

    4-port manual KVM switchbox, $10

    BTC wireless multimedia keyboard with built-in 'mouse pad', $40

    External parallel port Zip 100 with 5 disks, UK model external power
    supply but UK power board included if required, $25

    --
    DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    R-Slicks, Aug 5, 2003

  2. R-Slicks

    R-Slicks Guest

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:53:43 +1200, RecylerMan
    <0.nz> wrote:

    >> PC2 - $300
    >> Pentium II 266MHz, Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard, 1x 64Mb PC100 sdram,
    >> 2x 32Mb PC100 sdram, Seagate Medalist 30Gb 5400rpm HDD, Intel Pro 100
    >> PCI network card, Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb, Sony CDU5231 52x IDE cdrom,
    >> no OS, midi tower case

    >> --
    >> DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    >> You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    >Would you be interested in braking up PC2 as It could be a little over
    >priced I am sorta after parts of it.

    Only if it doesn't sell. I'll keep it posted in the group

    R-Slicks, Aug 5, 2003

  3. R-Slicks

    R-Slicks Guest

    On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:13:42 +1200, R-Slicks <>
    wrote:

    >FOR SALE.
    >PCs and monitor pickup only in Hamilton.
    >Buyer pays $10 additional in postage in all other cases.
    >Payment by cash or direct transfer.
    >As always, prices are firm and first-come, first served, don't argue !
    >

    >PC1 - $500
    >AMD Duron 1000 MHz, Epox EP-8KTA3Pro mainboard, 512Mb PC133 SDRAM,
    >Seagate Medalist 40Gb 5400rpm HDD, 3½" FDD, Samsung SD-610/612
    >DVD-ROM (black), Asus V7700 GeForce2 GTS Pro 64Mb AGP video card, no
    >OS, midi tower case has been painted black as has floppy disk facia
    >

    >PC2 - $300
    >Pentium II 266MHz, Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard, 1x 64Mb PC100 sdram,
    >2x 32Mb PC100 sdram, Seagate Medalist 30Gb 5400rpm HDD, Intel Pro 100
    >PCI network card, Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb, Sony CDU5231 52x IDE cdrom,
    >no OS, midi tower case
    >

    >Monitor, Pacific Micro 15" SVGA - $35
    >
    >Intel Pro 100 PCI network card, 3 of 'em, $40 each
    >
    >256Mb PC133 sdram, 3 of 'em, $40 each
    >
    >4-port manual KVM switchbox, $10
    >
    >BTC wireless multimedia keyboard with built-in 'mouse pad', $40
    >
    >External parallel port Zip 100 with 5 disks, UK model external power
    >supply but UK power board included if required, $25

    Keyboard, Zip drive and RAM gone

    R-Slicks, Aug 5, 2003