FS: The Passion of the Christ ,shade on DVD , and more....

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by rocky, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. rocky

    rocky Guest

    rocky, Mar 5, 2004

  2. rocky

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Mar 5, 2004

  3. rocky

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 4 Mar 2004 18:04:25 -0800, (rocky) Gave
    us:

    snipped retarded links.

    >thanks

    I will be contacting your ISP about your abuse of usenet, and the
    police about your sale of copyrighted materials, and e-bay as well.

    Say goodbye to your rip off life, dipshit.

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  4. rocky

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:14:44 GMT, Justin <> Gave
    us:

    >rocky wrote on [4 Mar 2004 18:04:25 -0800]:
    >> http://www.geocities.com/asiandvd2003/DVD.html

    >go away thief

    Report it to google. They love calling the law on offenders.

    So do I. One day, these bastards might actually get a clue about
    what freedom is all about.

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  5. rocky

    Guest

    , Mar 5, 2004
  6. Okay...what kind of person would buy a pirate DVD of The Passion of the
    Christ?

    swac
    Sure, the source material is public domain, but still...

    Stephen Cooke, Mar 5, 2004
  7. rocky

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:30:06 -0500, Gave us:

    >On 4 Mar 2004 18:04:25 -0800, (rocky) wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.geocities.com/asiandvd2003/DVD.html
    >>

    >>thanks

    >Jerry, ya got balls.

    No. He has issues. Criminal issues. I am sure that his next
    meeting with the local detectives in his locale will change them to
    little cringed up jail bird nuts. One can only hope.

    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004
  8. rocky

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:09:32 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    <> Gave us:

    >Okay...what kind of person would buy a pirate DVD of The Passion of the
    >Christ?
    >
    >swac
    >Sure, the source material is public domain, but still...

    No, it isn't, dipshit. The film was made from a script. Said
    script was NOT taken from a public domain source. It came from some
    guy's head.

    Said script is itself NOT a public domain article either.

    Get a clue. I know what your lame ass meant, but you are wrong to
    make such an assumption.

    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004