FS: Rodgers & Hammerstein Musicals on LD-

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ron, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    For sale:

    Carousel (Special Widescreen Edition - $70) $8
    The King And I (Special Widescreen Edition - $70) $8
    State Fair $5

    Or get all three for $18

    All LDs are in mint condition, both discs and jackets
    (State Fair has one punch-out hole in jacket.
    Otherwise, also mint). Packaging, Shipping and
    Insurance in the contiguous US: $6 additional PER
    SHIPMENT, regardless of number of titles.

    To respond, please edit my email address.

    -- Ron

    Ron, Jul 20, 2003