FS: Rodgers & Hammerstein Musicals on LD.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ron, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    For sale, laser discs:

    Carousel (Special Widescreen Edition $70) $ 7
    The King And I (Special Widescreen Edition) $ 7
    State Fair $ 4

    Or get all three for $20

    All LDs are in mint condition, both discs and
    jackets (State Fair has one punch-out hole in
    jacket. Otherwise, also mint). Packaging,
    Shipping and Insurance in the contiguous
    US: $6 PER SHIPMENT, regardless of number of
    titles.

    To respond, please edit my email address.

    -- Ron

    Ron, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Re: Rodgers & Hammerstein Musicals on LD.

    Note that $7 + $7 + $4 = $18.

    "Ron" wrote...

    Ron, Jul 7, 2003