FS or Trade: Computer Courses Teaching Contract (MetroDetroit area)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kaoldt, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. kaoldt

    kaoldt Guest

    My husband wants to sell a teaching contract that he has. He offers
    evening adult education classes through the Wayne/Westland board of
    education community enrichment classes. Currently the courses being
    offered are Computer Awareness, introduction/intermediate Excel,
    Keyboarding(typing), Introduction to Access, Building Web Pages,
    introduction/intermediate Word, Windows, Powerpoint, introduction to
    the Internet. All courses run in the evening. This would be a great
    opportunity for a 2nd income or part time job. My husband teaches three
    of the courses right now, I teach one of them and he has hired others
    to teach the remaining courses.

    The only reason this is being offered is that we need to move closer to
    ailing family members to help out and it would be too far away to
    continue offering the classes. The income from the contract is approx.
    $5000/yr. My husband bought the contract from the previous contract
    holder 3 yrs ago and he is offering it at the same price he paid for it
    - $2000. He will however, accept a van in good working condition as
    payment since we really could use another vehicle.

    Please feel free to contact us for further information either at
    or .
    kaoldt, Jun 1, 2006

  2. kaoldt

    Guest

    "kaoldt" <> wrote:

    |>Currently the courses being
    |>offered are Computer Awareness,

    Walk into any home and spot a computer effortlessly.

    --
    http://jesuspan.com/
    , Jun 1, 2006