    2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    stick
    cheep no offer will be refused!
    John, Jan 24, 2004

  2. John

    -------> Ian Guest

    John <> wrote:

    >I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
    >2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    >stick
    >cheep no offer will be refused!

    £1.
    -------> Ian, Jan 24, 2004

  3. John

    Jeremy Guest

    1 dong (official currency of Vietnam)

    You can drop it off anytime.
    JJ
    Antarctic research station

    Jeremy, Jan 25, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:46:13 -0600, Jeremy <>
    wrote:

    >1 dong (official currency of Vietnam)
    >
    >You can drop it off anytime.
    >JJ
    >Antarctic research station
    >
    >John wrote:
    >>
    >> I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
    >> 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    >> stick
    >> cheep no offer will be refused!

    I know there old and out of date but I just built a friend a new
    computer and she was using the p120 so there still out there
    5 bucks plus the shipping will cut it if anyone what's these state of
    the art computer parts
    hey I paid 150 bucks for a 4 meg simm some years ago now there worth
    nothing!
    John, Jan 25, 2004
  5. I understand your situation entirely. The value of these items has
    dropped to almost zero. A real shame is what it is. Yet a small
    Pentium can still be a very capable machine for dial-up internet
    access, with a decent modem. I still use them myself and cannot
    justify replacing them.
    I see sometimes a grouping of parts like you have, will sell on eBay.
    I have been watching eBay and comparing prices for some left over
    components I have, and wonder if it is even worth the bother. The jury
    is still out.
    If all else fails, maybe a charity would be glad to get them,
    providing you write-off contributions for tax purposes, or just feel
    generous. Anyway good luck, Somebody out there can use them. You
    just have to find that person. KK

    keith kichefski, Jan 26, 2004
  6. John

    Hank Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
    > 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    > stick
    > cheep no offer will be refused!

    Drill a small hole in them, attach a ring and sell them as key fobs.

    Hank
    Hank, Jan 26, 2004
  7. John

    Robert Baer Guest

    Jeremy wrote:

    > 1 dong (official currency of Vietnam)
    >
    > You can drop it off anytime.
    > JJ
    > Antarctic research station
    >
    > John wrote:
    > >
    > > I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
    > > 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    > > stick
    > > cheep no offer will be refused!

    ...or donate to Diskette Dumpster:
    http://members.tripod.com/diskettedumpster/
    Robert Baer, Jan 27, 2004
  8. John

    John Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:29:14 GMT, "Hank" <> wrote:

    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
    >> 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    >> stick
    >> cheep no offer will be refused!

    >Drill a small hole in them, attach a ring and sell them as key fobs.
    >
    >Hank

    This wouldn't be a problem how many would you like to buy?
    I'm selling them for $1 each.
    John, Jan 27, 2004
  9. John

    Hank Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:29:14 GMT, "Hank" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"John" <> wrote in message
    > >> I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
    > >> 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
    > >> stick
    > >> cheep no offer will be refused!

    > >Drill a small hole in them, attach a ring and sell them as key fobs.
    > >
    > >Hank

    > This wouldn't be a problem how many would you like to buy?
    > I'm selling them for $1 each.

    Thanks but no thanks, I already have about $100.00 worth.

    Hank
    Hank, Jan 27, 2004