FS - new security appliances

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Al Dente, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. Al Dente

    Al Dente Guest

    I have one each of the two security appliances described below. They are
    new, in box, with all original materials. Note to scammer/spammers.... I
    will NOT ship these to some place in Africa in return for your worthless
    money orders, so don't even bother emailing me!

    Legitimate buyers, please email at: m9876c at yahoo dot com

    Proventia M10 Integrated Security Appliance:

    The Ultimate Internet Defense System: Firewall - Antivirus - Anti-Spam -
    Intrusion Prevention - Web Content Blocking - VPN

    This is a NEW, never used unit, in original packing. Sells for over
    $1000.... best reasonable offer, pickup in Atlanta

    ADTRAN NETVANTA 1224R 24-port Router/Switch with T1/FT1 Network Interface
    Module

    Features Firewall protection, routing, DHCP support, NAT support, NAPT
    support, LDAP support, VLAN support, Syslog support, Stateful Packet
    Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, dynamic DNS server, port mirroring,
    DiffServ support, manageable, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control

    This unit is NEW, never used. Sells for over $1500.... best reasonable
    offer, pickup in Atlanta

    Al Dente, Jul 24, 2005