FS: MS MCSE books

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Peanut, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Peanut

    Peanut Guest

    Peanut, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Peanut

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Peanut

    JaR Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I like this better:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/jl310/image/32158936
    >
    > Canada: A Class Act.
    >
    > kp "stones, throw, glass house" g

    Oooohh, eat it baybee!

    JaR
    Queasy Candidate
    JaR, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Peanut

    Neil Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in

    > I like this better:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/jl310/image/32158936
    >
    > Canada: A Class Act.
    >
    > kp "stones, throw, glass house" g

    um, maria sharapova is russian...guess the food shortages are back on...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 18, 2004
  5. Peanut

    kpg Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\150190.htm (10/18/2004 2:26:07
    >PM) #
    > incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in
    >
    >> I like this better:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/jl310/image/32158936
    >>
    >> Canada: A Class Act.
    >>
    >> kp "stones, throw, glass house" g
    >>

    > um, maria sharapova is russian...guess the food shortages are back on...

    Russian, Canadian, what's the difference?

    kp "splitting hairs" g
    kpg, Oct 18, 2004
  6. Peanut

    JaR Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Russian, Canadian, what's the difference?

    That snot funny.

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 18, 2004
  7. Peanut

    > Russian, Canadian, what's the difference?

    appearnetly we have food....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 18, 2004
  8. Peanut

    Neil Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> Russian, Canadian, what's the difference?
    >>

    > That snot funny.
    >
    > JaR

    I'm confused. Do my feet smell and my nose runs, or is it the other way
    around? (and in Canada, your nose doesn't run..it freezes shut - call me
    icicle man)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 18, 2004
  9. Re: MS MCSE books

    Whereas Maria Shriver has some austrian in her...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 18, 2004
  10. Peanut

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:1c4201c4b557$b252f5a0$...

    > Whereas Maria Shriver has some austrian in her...

    Ahnold must be a necrophiliac, cuz she looks like a skeleton.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 18, 2004
  11. Peanut

    kpg Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\150196.htm (10/18/2004 4:38:29
    >PM) #
    > incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in
    >

    >> Russian, Canadian, what's the difference?

    > appearnetly we have food....

    but no dictionaries...

    kpg
    kpg, Oct 18, 2004
  12. Peanut

    >># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\150196.htm (10/18/2004

    4:38:29
    >>PM) #
    >> incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in
    >>

    >>> Russian, Canadian, what's the difference?

    >> appearnetly we have food....
    >>

    > but no dictionaries...
    >
    > kpg

    we have dicshenaires...just no spull chockers

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  13. Peanut

    Neil Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in news:
    #:

    > Ahnold must be a necrophiliac, cuz she looks like a skeleton.

    kinda like doin one of the Olsen twins...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  14. Peanut

    kpg Guest

    Re: MS MCSE books

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\150300.htm (10/19/2004 10:26:03
    >AM) #
    > incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in news:
    > #:
    >

    >> Ahnold must be a necrophiliac, cuz she looks like a skeleton.
    >>

    > kinda like doin one of the Olsen twins...

    Why only one?
    kpg, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Peanut

    http://members.cox.net/post_pics/whfisthitit.jpg

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 19, 2004
  16. Re: MS MCSE books

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in
    >> news: #:
    >>

    >>> Ahnold must be a necrophiliac, cuz she looks like a skeleton.
    >>>

    >> kinda like doin one of the Olsen twins...

    > http://members.cox.net/post_pics/whfisthitit.jpg

    Dude... that's golden. Another perfect pic for me to post in RSFC. I'd
    post who it's for, but the last time I did that, the person googled and
    found my post here mentioning his name.

    BTW, William Hung was the special secret American Idol guest at UF's
    Midnight Madness last Friday night. I didn't go, but apparently he graced
    us with his renditions of "She Bangs" and "Rocket Man."

    --
    Fris "WHHI?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 19, 2004