FS: Lot of 44 Used DVD titles - Like NEW condition

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Sean McLean, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Sean McLean

    Sean McLean Guest

    I am selling the following used DVD titles. These are all store bought
    originals from my own private collection. All in like new condition, many
    only watched once. All are Region 1 titles, playable in U.S. and Canada.
    All movies are widescreen editions unless otherwise noted. These could
    all easily pass as new, just without the shrinkwrap.

    ONLY E-MAIL INQUIRIES ARE GUARANTEED A RESPONSE. So please respond by
    e-mail if you see something that interests you. Serious inquiries only,
    please.

    If purchased seperately for the prices I have set, all of these titles
    together would cost $716.56. But I am willing to sell the entire lot
    together for only $650.00 U.S. o.b.o. That's an average of $14.77 per
    title if bought as a complete lot. Titles are grouped below by price,
    lowest priced titles at the top.

    These titles are $7.99 U.S. each

    Altered States
    Big Trouble in Little China
    Blair Witch Project Special Edition
    Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows
    Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    Lord of the Rings (1979 Ralph Bakshi animated version)
    The Net
    Quills (Geoffrey Rush as the Marquis de Sade)
    Wing Commander

    These titles are $16.99 U.S. each:

    The Animatrix (2 disc boxed set - includes soundtrack CD)
    Apocalypse Now Redux (4 hour version)
    Casablanca Special Edition (2 discs)
    Goldeneye Special Edition
    The Incredible Hulk - The Original Television Series Premiere (contains 2
    movies)
    Kindred: The Embraced (2 disc set containing all 8 episodes of series)
    The Legend of Hell House
    Mad About You - Season 1
    The Matrix Boxed Set (includes Matrix Revisited documentary)
    Minority Report (2 disc Special Edition)
    Narc
    Not Another Teen Movie
    Red Dwarf - The Original Series 1
    Red Dwarf - The Original Series 2
    Resident Evil Special Edition
    Resident Evil (Superbit Edition)
    The Ring
    Sixth Sense (Vista Series Special Edition)
    Spawn 3 - The Ultimate Battle (3rd Season of HBO Spawn Animated Series)
    Starship Troopers (2 disc Special Edition)
    Suspiria
    Terminator Special Edition (1st movie)
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines Special Edition (2 discs)
    The Tick (Complete Live-Action Series)
    Tomorrow Never Dies Special Edition
    Treasure of the Sierra Madre Special Edition (2 discs)
    TRON (20th Anniversary Special Edition)
    X-Men 1.5 (2 disc Special Edition)
    X-Men 2: X-Men United (2 disc Special Edition)

    These titles are $26.99 U.S. each:

    Back to the Future Trilogy (Boxed set of all 3 movies plus tons of extras)
    Dances with Wolves Special Edition (4 hour cut of movie plus tons of
    extras)
    Futurama - Season 1 Boxed Set
    Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Special Extended Edition (4 disc
    Boxed Set)
    Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Special Extended Edition (4 disc Boxed
    Set)

    All orders will be processed and items shipped within 48 hours of
    receiving payment.

    Only accepting orders in the U.S. and Canada, no International please.
    Shipping and Handling charges are $3.00 for the first title, $1.00 each
    additional title. Payment is accepted via PayPal or by International
    money order in U.S. funds. Please e-mail for availability, I only have
    one of each title to sell and expect they will go fast.

    - Sean

    Sean McLean, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Sean McLean wrote:
    > I am selling the following used DVD titles.

    Please put for-sale posts in rec.video.dvd.marketplace, which exists for
    precisely this purpose. Thanks.

    doug

    --

    Class A, class B -- is that the only chemistry between us?

    Douglas Bailey, Feb 4, 2004