    purchased in July from Broadbandbuyer and is supplied in the original
    box.

    email to me at: priv_mail_add@ya_hoo.co.uk ** Remove the underscores **

    m0rk, Oct 9, 2005

  2. m0rk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Im about to put my Linksys Pap2 on ebay ... thought would
    > offer to anyone on here before I do that.

    Thanks for the thought, but this is a non-advert group

    http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 9, 2005

  3. m0rk

    Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:11:31 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"m0rk" <> wrote in message
    >> Im about to put my Linksys Pap2 on ebay ... thought would
    >> offer to anyone on here before I do that.

    >Thanks for the thought, but this is a non-advert group
    >
    >http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html
    >
    >Ivor

    Oh come on Ivor be reasonable there is a difference between
    advertising something and offering something good and cheap to people
    you sort of know or associated with in some way .

    , Oct 9, 2005
  4. m0rk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Oh come on Ivor be reasonable there is a difference
    > between advertising something and offering something good
    > and cheap to people you sort of know or associated with
    > in some way .

    I'm not entering into another slanging match on this subject. The charter
    is clear.

    I would however fully support any proposals for the creation of
    uk.adverts.telecom.voip should you or anyone wish to pursue it.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 9, 2005
  5. m0rk

    Top Poster Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    FOAD

    Top Poster, Oct 9, 2005
  6. m0rk

    Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:33:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm not entering into another slanging match on this subject. The charter
    >is clear.

    Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own this group
    yet you still insist on acting like you do . Has anyone else
    complained about this so called advertrisment I haven't seen anyone
    except you .
    Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something every day near
    enough that is in voiolation of the charter with God almighty gave to
    Moses for us all to abide by has most of us do .

    , Oct 9, 2005
  7. m0rk

    Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:50:34 GMT, "Top Poster" <>
    wrote:

    >FOAD

    That was totally uncalled for BUT I do think Ivor was being
    unreasonable regarding this matter has I said at first there is
    advertising and advertising .

    , Oct 9, 2005
  8. m0rk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:33:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > I'm not entering into another slanging match on this
    > > subject. The charter is clear.

    > Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own
    > this group yet you still insist on acting like you do .
    > Has anyone else complained about this so called
    > advertrisment I haven't seen anyone except you .
    > Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something
    > every day near enough that is in voiolation of the
    > charter with God almighty gave to Moses for us all to
    > abide by has most of us do .

    Propose the creation of an adverts group and I will support it 100%.

    Be prepared to see it through though, it is not a process for the faint
    hearted..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 10, 2005
  9. m0rk

    B.M. Wright Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    In uk.telecom.voip Ivor Jones <> wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:33:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >

    > > > I'm not entering into another slanging match on this
    > > > subject. The charter is clear.

    > > Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own
    > > this group yet you still insist on acting like you do .
    > > Has anyone else complained about this so called
    > > advertrisment I haven't seen anyone except you .
    > > Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something
    > > every day near enough that is in voiolation of the
    > > charter with God almighty gave to Moses for us all to
    > > abide by has most of us do .

    > Propose the creation of an adverts group and I will support it 100%.

    > Be prepared to see it through though, it is not a process for the faint
    > hearted..!

    Personally, I'd rather see the odd advert or two, especially
    coming from a private party, than 99.9999% of the shite that shows up in
    this group daily. Just something to think about.

    B.M. Wright, Oct 10, 2005
  10. m0rk

    JC Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 23:50:50 +0100, wrote:

    >Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something every day near
    >enough that is in voiolation of the charter with God almighty gave to
    >Moses for us all to abide by has most of us do .

    If we didn't have a charter we wouldn't have a group. Since we have a
    charter and group it would seem wise to stick to the principles with
    which the group was created (unless explicitly changed), i.e. no
    advertising even if this isn't (and shouldn't be) enshrined in any
    law.

    While in the real world politicians and religious leaders make all
    kinds of crazy rules and laws and we each have to decide which are of
    value for ourselves, most of us have an underlying moral code which
    governs our actions. While i'm sure the original poster meant no harm,
    Ivor is right (in both the literal and moral sense) to point out the
    minor error.

    Rgds
    Jonathan

    JC, Oct 10, 2005
  11. m0rk

    quasi modo Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    JC wrote:

    > On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 23:50:50 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >>Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something every day near
    >>enough that is in voiolation of the charter with God almighty gave to
    >>Moses for us all to abide by has most of us do .

    > If we didn't have a charter we wouldn't have a group. Since we have a
    > charter and group it would seem wise to stick to the principles with
    > which the group was created (unless explicitly changed), i.e. no
    > advertising even if this isn't (and shouldn't be) enshrined in any
    > law.
    >
    > While in the real world politicians and religious leaders make all
    > kinds of crazy rules and laws and we each have to decide which are of
    > value for ourselves, most of us have an underlying moral code which
    > governs our actions. While i'm sure the original poster meant no harm,
    > Ivor is right (in both the literal and moral sense) to point out the
    > minor error.
    >
    > Rgds
    > Jonathan

    How about not x-posting this argument to uk.adverts.computer?

    Ta.

    qm

    quasi modo, Oct 10, 2005
  12. m0rk

    Tone Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 23:50:50 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:33:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm not entering into another slanging match on this subject. The charter
    >>is clear.

    >Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own this group
    >yet you still insist on acting like you do . Has anyone else
    >complained about this so called advertrisment I haven't seen anyone
    >except you .
    >Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something every day near
    >enough that is in voiolation of the charter with God almighty gave to
    >Moses for us all to abide by has most of us do .

    You are a load of rubbish Peter, but the charter says no advertising.
    It was voted for democratically and it should stay that way untill it
    is changed democratically.

    --

    Just livin' the Vida Sofa

    Tone, Oct 10, 2005
  13. m0rk

    Tone Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:02:14 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:33:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > I'm not entering into another slanging match on this
    >> > subject. The charter is clear.

    >> Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own
    >> this group yet you still insist on acting like you do .
    >> Has anyone else complained about this so called
    >> advertrisment I haven't seen anyone except you .
    >> Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something
    >> every day near enough that is in voiolation of the
    >> charter with God almighty gave to Moses for us all to
    >> abide by has most of us do .

    >Propose the creation of an adverts group and I will support it 100%.
    >
    >Be prepared to see it through though, it is not a process for the faint
    >hearted..!
    >

    >Ivor

    Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

    --

    Just livin' the Vida Sofa

    Tone, Oct 10, 2005
  14. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    Provisionally sold pending payment.

    m0rk, Oct 10, 2005
  15. Re: Linksys pap2

    On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:50:34 GMT, "Top Poster" <>
    wrote:

    why am I not surprised.

    Phil

    No more cable clowns :))

    Phil Thompson, Oct 10, 2005
  16. Re: Linksys pap2

    In article <>, Tone
    <> writes

    >Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

    "Dexter" isn't Turtill. HTH.

    Mike Tomlinson, Oct 10, 2005
  17. m0rk

    -ip.co.uk Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:18:47 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Tone
    ><> writes
    >
    >>Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

    >"Dexter" isn't Turtill. HTH.

    Thank you Mike Dexter is me and I am not me either :))))))))))).

    -ip.co.uk, Oct 10, 2005
  18. m0rk

    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Tone
    ><> writes
    >
    >>Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

    >"Dexter" isn't Turtill. HTH.

    He might fool you but he dont fool me

    --

    Just livin' the Vida Sofa

    Tone, Oct 10, 2005
  19. m0rk

    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Tone
    ><> writes
    >
    >>Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

    >"Dexter" isn't Turtill. HTH.

    Anthony Bournes (Tone) is a troll who knows who Dexter is just as he
    knows who I am. He doesn't like anybody who realises he uses up to 10
    different names to post often answering himself even. He is probably
    sick as it has been suggested his actions are akin to those of someone
    with Tourettes Syndrome. I have held back from posting here in the
    hope he would go away but it seems he will not.
    pete

    , Oct 10, 2005
  20. m0rk

    Guest

    Re: Linksys pap2

    On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:28:49 +0100, Tone <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:18:47 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>, Tone
    >><> writes
    >>
    >>>Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

    >>"Dexter" isn't Turtill. HTH.
    >>

    >He might fool you but he dont fool me

    Why don't you AND Turtill **** off out of here you both made
    yourselves damn neusences in the disabilty group now you have both
    started here and are proceeding to totally disrupt this group also .

    , Oct 10, 2005