FS: Knight Rider Dvd's from Columbia House

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Traci Fan, May 12, 2004.

  1. Traci Fan

    Traci Fan Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    I have dvd's I would like to sell. Those are from the television show Knight
    Rider. I have 7 dvds (including 16 episodes (the pilot is considered a 2
    parter and the second season premiere is a 2 parter too). They are from the
    Columbia House Video Library Collection.

    Here are the dvd's in question:
    First DVD : Knight of the Phoenix (the pilot)
    Second DVD : Deadly Maneuvers - Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show
    Third DVD: Just My Bill - Trust don't Rust
    Fourth DVD: Chariots of Gold - Nobody Does it Better
    Fifth DVD: Goliath (Second Season Opener)
    Sixth DVD: Short Notice - Brother's Keeper - Merchants of Death
    Seventh DVD: BLIND SPOT - RETURN TO CADIZ - K.I.T.T. THE CAT

    So if you are interested, please let me know. My e-mail adress is
    Traci Fan, May 12, 2004

  2. Traci Fan

    Alina Guest

    "Traci Fan" <> wrote in
    <BLioc.19933$>:

    >Hello Everyone,
    >

    >I have dvd's I would like to sell. Those are from the television show
    >Knight Rider. I have 7 dvds (including 16 episodes (the pilot is
    >considered a 2 parter and the second season premiere is a 2 parter too).
    >They are from the Columbia House Video Library Collection.
    >
    >Here are the dvd's in question:
    >First DVD : Knight of the Phoenix (the pilot)
    >Second DVD : Deadly Maneuvers - Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show
    >Third DVD: Just My Bill - Trust don't Rust
    >Fourth DVD: Chariots of Gold - Nobody Does it Better
    >Fifth DVD: Goliath (Second Season Opener)
    >Sixth DVD: Short Notice - Brother's Keeper - Merchants of Death
    >Seventh DVD: BLIND SPOT - RETURN TO CADIZ - K.I.T.T. THE CAT
    >
    >So if you are interested, please let me know. My e-mail adress is

    I'm interested. I'm from Spain and my english is very bad but I'm a great
    fan from Knight Rider. Is it in Spanish or in English?.

    Thanks.
    Alina, May 16, 2004

  3. Traci Fan

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <Xns94EB6006AalinaltQUITAESTOyaho@194.179.8.156>,
    (Alina) wrote:

    > I'm interested. I'm from Spain and my english is very bad but I'm a great
    > fan from Knight Rider. Is it in Spanish or in English?.

    Save your money. Season 1 comes out August 3rd, which is precisely the
    reason the seller is trying to unload these discs.
    --
    BL
    Black Locust, May 17, 2004