FS: iPIX Virtual Tour Digital Camera Kit.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    FS: iPIX Virtual Tour Digital Camera Kit. LIKE NEW!!!!! (All purchased new
    in May 2003 for $1650.00)

    Package Includes:
    - Nikon Coolpix 4500 - 4 megapixel digital camera
    - 16 MB flashcard
    - 2 Nikon Batteries
    - Nikon Fisheye Lens
    - iPIX Rotator Bracket for Nikon Coolpix 4500
    - Bogen 3001 tripod
    - Nikon Battery Charger
    - Nikon AC Adapter
    - Customized Pelican Hardshell Case
    - iPIX 360 Suite Software on CD (PC only)
    - All Documentation

    All in Perfect Shape - $1100. N. Raleigh, NC
    pics @ http://trifs.dyndns.org/7vv.jpg & http://trifs.dyndns.org/8c.jpg
    (except camera in my package is the CoolPix 4500)
    http://www.nikonusa.com/template.jsp?cat=1&grp=2&productNr=25503
    John, Oct 28, 2003

  2. John

    Justin33060