    STOCK, HURRY WHILE THEY LAST. 2 DAYS ONLY. BUY-IT-NOW ON EBAY:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5797117029
    , Aug 9, 2005

  2. Sam Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Fake, don't fall for it.
    Sam, Aug 9, 2005

  3. kpg Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Did you?
    kpg, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Briscobar Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Sam <> rambled:

    > Fake, don't fall for it.

    it is real

    ....and that's the problem.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    YES PLESE TO B GIVIN ANSWER 4 MCSE DUMP EXAM. 4 U 2 HELP WOULD BE HAPPY I AM

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 9, 2005
  6. lowdes Guest

    Re: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Super ass fuckers

    lowdes, Aug 9, 2005
  7. Wayne Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Still a lot of a*s*s*f*u*s*k*e*r*s out there that'll buy these, or try to.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Aug 10, 2005
  8. Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Yes indeed, there it is in black and white:
    ASSFUCKER

    Microcephalic S. Bob \(RULE #1: Rules Are Not Allo, Aug 10, 2005
  9. Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    "Sam" <> wrote in news:1123609078.792158.195000
    @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Fake, don't fall for it.

    NOOO!!! THEY TOOK YOUR $8's. THE BA$TARD$!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2005
  10. catwalker63 Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    "Microcephalic S. Bob \(RULE #1: Rules Are Not Allowed\) /* MCSBNGP+++
    #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word -->
    ASSFUCKER" <{
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future
    home of pms}> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Yes indeed, there it is in black and white:
    > ASSFUCKER

    OK, you've got the appropriate use of the phrase here. I don't think the
    examination committee has picked up yet on your creative expression, but
    you are correct in your assessment of this poster.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Aug 10, 2005
  11. Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes indeed, there it is in black and white:
    >> ASSFUCKER

    > OK, you've got the appropriate use of the phrase here. I don't think the
    > examination committee has picked up yet on your creative expression, but
    > you are correct in your assessment of this poster.

    If you want to find the needle in the haystack, set the haystack on fire,
    and wait for it to cool off.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/
    Microcephalic S. Bob \(RULE #1: Rules Are Not Allo, Aug 10, 2005
  12. Frisbee® Guest

    > "Microcephalic S. Bob \(RULE #1: Rules Are Not Allowed\) /* MCSBNGP+++
    > #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word -->
    > ASSFUCKER" <{
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future
    > home of pms}> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> Yes indeed, there it is in black and white:
    >> ASSFUCKER
    >>

    > OK, you've got the appropriate use of the phrase here. I don't think the
    > examination committee has picked up yet on your creative expression, but
    > you are correct in your assessment of this poster.

    It's appropriate TO use, but it's not directed at the original poster, nor
    was Wayne's. It's directed at the people who would purchase what the OP was
    selling.

    Unfortunately (never thought I'd say that) we haven't been getting all that
    many poasts worthy of Chalk's phrase lately. I never even saw the original
    poast in this thread, only replies. Maybe Ben's deleting cert-worthy poasts
    before anyone can properly respond to them...

    <Evil Conspiracy Theory>
    Now that he's #45, he doesn't want there to be any more new members?
    </Evil Conspiracy Theory>

    --
    Fris "IT"S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2005
  13. Consultant Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    have we reached maximum capacity?

    Consultant, Aug 10, 2005
  14. Jtyc Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    > have we reached maximum capacity?

    until we get new hardware, yes
    Jtyc, Aug 10, 2005
  15. Sam Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    No i didn't, You guyes are the one make people buy this... want to know
    how?

    With you honest (BUT stupid..) comments like "It's cheating to use TK",
    "They have real question, so you won't learn anything" etc.... Do you
    know what is the reaction of new people who are looking to get MCSE or
    any other certification?? They just found a shortcut, Thanks to kpg and
    others here.............!!!!!!!!!! (This makes me so mad that i just
    want to ******* all).

    All i was trying to do here is scare people away.. BUT No you didn't
    like that, did you? you had to open your mouth, now few more are going
    to buy this... are u happy now?

    FYI I am MCSE and an honest MCSE, i don't need this crap...

    Peace!!!

    Sam, Aug 10, 2005
  17. Frisbee® Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > No i didn't, You guyes are the one make people buy this... want to know
    > how?
    >
    > With you honest (BUT stupid..) comments like "It's cheating to use TK",
    > "They have real question, so you won't learn anything" etc.... Do you
    > know what is the reaction of new people who are looking to get MCSE or
    > any other certification?? They just found a shortcut, Thanks to kpg and
    > others here.............!!!!!!!!!! (This makes me so mad that i just
    > want to ******* all).
    >
    > All i was trying to do here is scare people away.. BUT No you didn't
    > like that, did you? you had to open your mouth, now few more are going
    > to buy this... are u happy now?
    >
    > FYI I am MCSE and an honest MCSE, i don't need this crap...

    YSB AYB?
    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2005
  18. T-Bone Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    "Sam" <> wrote
    > No i didn't, You guyes are the one make people buy this... want to know
    > how?

    Missed the point so badly you had to post twice, huh?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 10, 2005
  19. kpg Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Sam <> said something like

    > You guyes are the one make people buy this... want to know how?

    Yes.

    > With you honest (BUT stupid..) comments like "It's cheating to use
    > TK", "They have real question, so you won't learn anything" etc.... Do
    > you know what is the reaction of new people who are looking to get
    > MCSE or any other certification?? They just found a shortcut, Thanks
    > to kpg and others here.............!!!!!!!!!! (This makes me so mad
    > that i just want to ******* all).

    While I appreciate what you're saying I think its a little naive.
    Google MCSE or 70-219 or MS Certs and you will get lots of cheat
    sites. To say we are the ones alerting the id10ts is to the
    availability of cheat material is absurd.

    > All i was trying to do here is scare people away.. BUT No you didn't
    > like that, did you? you had to open your mouth, now few more are going
    > to buy this... are u happy now?
    >
    > FYI I am MCSE and an honest MCSE, i don't need this crap...

    I'm not sure what crap you are referring to...you posted a TK promo
    ad and said it was fake, don't try it. I asked if you had. A
    reasonable question. It looked to me like you were warning your
    fellow cheaters to the risk of being cheated (ironic, ain't it).

    But I see now that you were trying to help.

    Unless you're a troll. Than I take it all back.

    > Peace!!!

    and Love.

    --
    kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    www.MCNGP.com
    kpg, Aug 10, 2005
  20. Sam Guest

    Re: FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING

    Well you got my point. and again my answer NO i never did.
    I hate who does this.. anyway life goes on...

    Peace!!
    Sam, Aug 10, 2005