FS: Handheld camera stabilizer and versatile camera support - $449

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by barbertech.jh@gmail.com, Feb 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    The world's most versatile camera support can be used as a handheld
    camera stabilizer (for motion shots), as a body brace mount (for
    stationary shots), as a body/ego cam, as a doggy/low flow cam, as a
    camera stand/tripod/monopod, and as a camera boom.

    Created by Multiple Emmy Award Winning BarberTech Video Products, the
    Steddiepod is the world's most versatile camera support and is used by
    film students, reporters, paparazzi, documentary filmmakers, home
    video enthusiasts, wedding videographers, and more all over the world.

    Designed, machined and assembled right in the Greater Los Angeles
    area, buy your Steddiepod now and let the Steddiepod help make your
    shoots out in the field easier, and you won't have to carry so much
    gear utilizing the Steddiepod's multiple uses!

    Steddiepod comes with a spring-loaded fluid head with built-in level
    ball and Dutch tilt. The legs twist and fold up for compact transport.

    Get serious bang for your buck.

    Call and place your order now, we have plenty in stock and can ship to
    anywhere in the world. If you live in the LA area, we can probably
    meet you or drop it off near you since we are in LA 2-3 times a week.
    Bulk orders welcomed.

    Call now at 818-982-7775 and ask for Joseph. Mention this post and get
    a $29.00 Padded soft carry bag for your Steddiepod for FREE! www.BarberTVP.com

    , Feb 9, 2007