FS/FA: DVDs Just in time for Christmas 14.99-19.99

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by KING B MAN, Dec 4, 2004.

  1. KING B MAN

    KING B MAN Guest

    Have a DVD-a-phille on your list this Christmas?
    I have for auctions for a varied collection of DVDs to please even the most
    demanding viewer. f
    Check my auctions out on eBay, Yahoo*, Bidville, Amazon, and Ioffer
    for DVDs of:

    British Horror,
    The Monster Club,
    The Aslyum,

    Action,
    Night Flight From Moscow,
    The Salamander

    3D Action (. ) (. )
    Wildcat Women,
    M3D:the Movie/The Playmates w/Rene Bond double bill

    Korean Horror:
    Hera Purple:Devil Goddess

    Japanese Horror :
    Ju-Rei (the Uncanny)

    The French Collection:
    Nea: The Young Emmanuelle, Emiliene, A Woman Possessed, and
    Elke Sommer classic Sweet Violence

    and other assordid DVDs.
    Watchusdie.com, Hot Wax Zombies On Wheels
    Schlock: The Secret History of Hollywood

    All DVDs are new.
    Check 'em out and bid on them.
    You'll be glad you did.

    *On yahoo, my auction name is: