    Available monitors up for auction can be viewed at (selection will change
    throughout the week):
    http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRI...colZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQsclZ0QQtZkm0

    JLA ENTERPRISES, Mar 25, 2007

  2. Sorry about posting this here - was meant to be posted in triangle.forsale

    JLA ENTERPRISES, Mar 25, 2007

  3. JLA ENTERPRISES

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:19:55 -0400, "JLA ENTERPRISES"
    <> wrote:

    >Over the next few months we will have several 15" - 21" CRT Monitors and a

    95.2% feedback?

    Wow. No way I'd ever buy from you.

    Evan Platt, Mar 25, 2007
  4. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:19:55 -0400, "JLA ENTERPRISES"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Over the next few months we will have several 15" - 21" CRT Monitors and a

    > 95.2% feedback?
    >
    > Wow. No way I'd ever buy from you.

    Here's another reason, for anyone who hasn't got it figured out yet:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups