FS: DVDs. Just in time for Xmas

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by KING B MAN, Nov 24, 2004.

  1. KING B MAN

    KING B MAN Guest

    Have a DVD-a-phille on your list this Christmas?
    I have for auctions for a varied collection of DVDs to please even the most
    demanding viewer.
    Check my auctions out on eBay, Yahoo*, Bidville, Amazon, and Ioffer
    for DVDs of:

    British Horror,
    The Monster Club,
    The Aslyum,

    Action,
    Night Flight From Moscow,
    The Salamander

    3D Action (. ) (. )
    Wildcat Women,
    M3D:the Movie/The Playmates w/Rene Bond double bill

    Korean Horror:
    Hera Purple:Devil Goddess

    Japanese Horror :
    Ju-Rei (the Uncanny)

    The French Collection:
    Nea: The Young Emmanuelle, Emiliene, A Woman Possessed, and
    Elke Sommer classic Sweet Violence

    and other assordid DVDs.
    Watchusdie.com, Hot Wax Zombies On Wheels

    All DVDs are new.
    Check 'em out and bid on them.
    You'll be glad you did.
    At least I will.