FS: Cheap, private sale, Cisco lab kit, pickup in NY

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by B.M. Wright, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. B.M. Wright

    B.M. Wright Guest

    I'd prefer to sell this as one lot and I need you to pick it up
    in the NY metro area as I'm NOT going to ship it. Make me a reasonable
    offer for the lot (if you can refer to some completed e-bay auctions to
    justify pricing then I'd happily use that as the "current market
    value"). I am not a dealer, just have a lot (as you can see) of junk
    that I need to clear out before a move.

    Please respond with something sensible in the subject so I don't
    delete it as spam if you're interested. I really hope to get rid of
    it all in one lot but may piece it out. I don't remember the FLASH/DRAM
    configuration on all of the 25xx series but they all have some
    FLASH/DRAM (i.e. not stripped) and the 4000s are both loaded with
    DRAM/FLASH/SHARED memory.

    Routers:

    1x2501 (1 ethernet, 2 serial)
    2x2502 (1 tokenring, 2 serial)
    2x2513 (1 tokenring, 1 ethernet, 2 serial)
    1x2514 (2 ethernet, 2 serial)
    2x4000 (modular, 3 slot)
    2xAccessPro AP-EC (ISA card form factor, the only dependancy on
    the host PC is power though, all the details in below link)

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ducts_user_guide_chapter09186a008007de8c.html)

    Modules/misc:

    2xNP-4T (4 serial) for the 4xxx series
    1xNP-2V (2 serial) for the 4xxx series
    1xNP-8B (8 ISDN BRI) for the 4xxx series
    1xNP-2R (2 tokenring) for the 4xxx series
    1xNP-1R (1 tokenring) for the 4xxx series
    Rack mount kits for all 25xx and the two 4000s above
    Many back to back DCE/DTE cables (mostly DB60, some DB50 enough
    to fully connect all the above routers + more)
    Many regular V.35, X.21, console, etc.. cables
    Ethernet transceivers for all the routers above +some
    Tokenring baluns/DB9-RJ45 cables for the tokenring routers
    Tokenring MAU
    Miscellaneous network hubs/switches (miscellaneous brands)

    Thanks

    P.S. Not relevant to the Cisco group, but some miscellaneous old Sun and
    PC kit to get rid of too if you're interested while you're here.
    B.M. Wright, Apr 14, 2004