    plus the cost of shipping($5-$10 via US Priority Mail) for everything.

    Email me at
    *Remove the 'spamkiller.' from the address first!*

    noodleman, Dec 7, 2003

  2. noodleman

    dot Guest

    Re: Canon S230

    I just purchases a Canon s230 from Costco online, brand new with everything you state except for the reader but with an additional 256 mg card (purchased separately) for $325. That also included tax and shipping.
    dot

    "noodleman" <> wrote in message news:...
    I love this little camera, but since Christmas is coming up, I'm
    getting myself the newer model, the Canon SD100, and I could use the
    extra money from selling the S230 to get the SD100! If you're not
    totally familiar with the S230, here's a review...

    http://reviews.cnet.com/4505-6501_7-20431966.html?tag=search

    I bought it new earlier this year, and have the original box with
    everything that was included(docs, cables, cds, 16mb card, recharger
    and battery and wrist strap) plus an extra 256 mb card, extra battery
    and reader. If you're interested, send me an email. I'm asking $295.00

    dot, Dec 7, 2003

  3. noodleman

    dot Guest

    Re: Canon S230

    OOPS!
    Sorry for the HTML.
    forgot to switch formats.
    dot

    dot, Dec 7, 2003
  4. noodleman

    J Guest

    Re: Canon S230

    hrm....his comes with an extra battery too though...
    if it's the Canon brand of battery...it's pricey no?
    and anyways...this isn't the place for ads!!!!

    J, Dec 8, 2003
  5. noodleman

    dot Guest

    Re: Canon S230

    The Costco one come with an additional Canon battery in the box.
    dot

    dot, Dec 8, 2003