FS: Canon G3 and Accessories

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Trey Bradshaw, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. I'm selling my Canon G3 Digital Camera. It's 4 megapixels, 4x optical zoom,
    has a very fast lens (F2.0(w) and F3.0(t)), etc. You can see all the specs
    for it here: http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/g3/

    I'm also including a Lensmate 52mm lens adapter with a HOYA UV filter. The
    adapter makes it possible to add additional wide or telephoto lenses to the
    G3.

    I'm also including a very nice Canon neck strap. This is not the strap it
    came with, it's wide and soft with "Canon" written down it in red lettering.

    Also included are 2 batteries and a charger so you never will have down
    time, you can have one ready and put the other in the charger. Works great.

    A very nice Samsonite camera bag is included, fits the camera and everything
    included while not being huge and cumbersome.

    You of course get the cables, a Canon memory card, and software, all of
    which is unused and in original packaging.

    If you have any questions email me, I can send photos of the camera and
    gear. It's a truly amazing camera, I hate to get rid of it, but money is
    tight.

    Asking $425+ship obo.

    Trey Bradshaw
    Trey Bradshaw, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Re: Canon G3 and Accessories

    Here are some pictures, in case you're interested.

    http://webspace.utexas.edu/treybrad/www/G3

    trey

    Trey Bradshaw, Apr 9, 2004