    Will sell for £16.00 which includes free recorded delivery.
    Reply to the below address removing the NO SPAM.....

    ---

    Pat Lee, Nov 4, 2004

  2. "Pat Lee" <> wrote in message
    news:lleid.10278$...
    > Removed from Ebay UK by the sad bastards who police the site looking for
    > "unsavoury" items.
    > Will sell for £16.00 which includes free recorded delivery.
    > Reply to the below address removing the NO SPAM.....

    #

    hmmmmm.....

    http://www.freerecordshop.com/pages/productview.asp?ProductID=95209

    --
    Gareth.
    Quote of the day.

    the dog from that film you saw, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Pat Lee

    Dragon Guest

    "the dog from that film you saw" <>
    wrote in message news:...

    > "Pat Lee" <> wrote in message
    >> Removed from Ebay UK by the sad bastards who police the site looking for
    >> "unsavoury" items.
    >> Will sell for £16.00 which includes free recorded delivery.
    >> Reply to the below address removing the NO SPAM.....
    >>

    > #
    >

    > hmmmmm.....
    >
    > http://www.freerecordshop.com/pages/productview.asp?ProductID=95209

    not a bad price but even on ebay they are going for 20 quid so thats fair
    price to me. ok 9.99 euros how much shipping and will it be in stock

    > --
    > Gareth.
    > Quote of the day.
    > You're disgusting! you say he is sex lupines and sweep him away.
    > A chinese actress suffers the indignity of bad subtitles in the film 'red
    > to kill'

    ---

    Dragon, Nov 4, 2004