    Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after £40 Inc Special Delivery.

    Payment by Cash deposit/Bank Transfer.

    Email is valid.

    jpd1977uk, Dec 20, 2006

  2. jpd1977uk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    "jpd1977uk" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after £40 Inc
    > Special Delivery.
    >
    > Payment by Cash deposit/Bank Transfer.
    >
    > Email is valid.

    Advertising is not permitted in this group, please read the group charter
    here:

    http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip

    Ivor

    --
    ......cue Dexter

    Ivor Jones, Dec 20, 2006

  3. jpd1977uk

    Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:04:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"jpd1977uk" <> wrote in message
    >> Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after £40 Inc
    >> Special Delivery.
    >>
    >> Payment by Cash deposit/Bank Transfer.
    >>
    >> Email is valid.

    >Advertising is not permitted in this group, please read the group charter
    >here:
    >
    >http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >

    >Ivor

    I just know you would be around before long when I read this Ivor
    going at over 70 MPH on any motorway in the uk but many people
    do so besides there is only YOU that is bothered about this posting .

    , Dec 20, 2006
  4. jpd1977uk

    Guest

    On 20 Dec 2006 06:58:51 -0800, "jpd1977uk" <>
    wrote:

    >Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after £40 Inc Special Delivery.
    >
    >Payment by Cash deposit/Bank Transfer.
    >
    >Email is valid.

    Take no notice of Ivor mate this guy thinks the worst VOIP privider on
    the planet is simply marvelous .

    , Dec 20, 2006
  5. jpd1977uk

    Rob Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:04:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"

    > I just know you would be around before long when I read this Ivor
    > going at over 70 MPH on any motorway in the uk but many people
    > do so besides there is only YOU that is bothered about this posting .

    I'm not taking sides with Ivor, but at least he can string a few words
    together to form a meaningful sentence.

    Ever heard of proof reading?

    I guess not.

    Rob

    Rob, Dec 20, 2006
  6. On 20 Dec 2006 06:58:51 -0800, "jpd1977uk" <>
    wrote:

    >Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after =A340 Inc Special Delivery.

    I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
    suffice ?

    Phil

    No more cable clowns :))

    Phil Thompson, Dec 20, 2006
  7. jpd1977uk

    Meggahurtz Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Take no notice of Ivor mate this guy thinks the worst VOIP privider on
    > the planet is simply marvelous .

    Got to admit i`m now dumping them Dext, simply shite but thats another
    thread ;0)

    Meggahurtz, Dec 20, 2006
  8. jpd1977uk

    Meggahurtz Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On 20 Dec 2006 06:58:51 -0800, "jpd1977uk" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after =A340 Inc Special Delivery.

    > I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
    > suffice ?
    >
    > Phil

    Dont know what your on but I can see the £ quite clearly in the Op`s post.

    Meggahurtz, Dec 20, 2006
  9. "Meggahurtz" <> wrote in message

    > "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message
    >> On 20 Dec 2006 06:58:51 -0800, "jpd1977uk" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after =A340 Inc Special Delivery.

    >> I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
    >> suffice ?
    >>
    >> Phil

    > Dont know what your on but I can see the £ quite clearly in the Op`s post.

    Me too!

    Roger Matthews, Dec 20, 2006
  10. jpd1977uk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > I just know you would be around before long when I read
    > this Ivor going at over 70 MPH on any motorway in the uk
    > but many people
    > do so besides there is only YOU that is bothered about
    > this posting .

    Right on cue..! You are so predictable Ron, it's almost laughable.

    Advertising is still not permitted on the group, whether you like it or
    not. If you don't, you are free to use a group where it is.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 20, 2006
  11. jpd1977uk

    Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:22:28 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> I just know you would be around before long when I read
    >> this Ivor going at over 70 MPH on any motorway in the uk
    >> but many people
    >> do so besides there is only YOU that is bothered about
    >> this posting .

    >Right on cue..! You are so predictable Ron, it's almost laughable.
    >
    >Advertising is still not permitted on the group, whether you like it or
    >not. If you don't, you are free to use a group where it is.
    >
    >Ivor

    I will post to any group I think fit Ivor and YOU will NEVER stop me
    stuff your charter it is not legal and not a law of the land when it
    is I will abide by it but not until .
    Feel free to advertise here folks this ??????? cannot stop you oh and
    you are more predictable than I with your no adds no this no that and
    no anything in this group Ivor people will do just has they please no
    matter what you say you do not see me telling people not to this that
    and the other everytime my fingers touch the keyboard.You should have
    learned by now the more you tell people they cannot do something the
    more they will do it,you are nothing here Ivor except an Internet user
    just like I and everyone else do you understand ? GOOD .
    Ivor .

    , Dec 20, 2006
  12. jpd1977uk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > I will post to any group I think fit Ivor and YOU will
    > NEVER stop me stuff your charter it is not legal and not
    > a law of the land when it is I will abide by it but not
    > until .
    > Feel free to advertise here folks this ??????? cannot
    > stop you oh and you are more predictable than I with your
    > no adds no this no that and no anything in this group
    > Ivor people will do just has they please no matter what
    > you say you do not see me telling people not to this that
    > and the other everytime my fingers touch the keyboard.You
    > should have learned by now the more you tell people they
    > cannot do something the more they will do it,you are
    > nothing here Ivor except an Internet user just like I and
    > everyone else do you understand ? GOOD .
    > Ivor .

    Finished your rant..? Good.

    Oh by the way, people do not automatically have the right to do *as* (not
    "has") they please, here or anywhere else. The charter may not be law as
    such but it was agreed by the majority when the group was formed. You
    would do well to remember that.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 20, 2006
  13. jpd1977uk

    Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:07:52 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Oh by the way, people do not automatically have the right to do *as* (not
    >"has") they please, here or anywhere else. The charter may not be law as
    >such but it was agreed by the majority when the group was formed. You
    >would do well to remember that.
    >
    >Ivor

    And just what do you intend to do about it if I don't ? because I just
    do not give a damn these days about anything except you ranting and
    raving about blasted Sipgate and bossing people about that subscribe
    to this group . I shall remind you once again YOU DO NOT OWN THIS
    GROUP AND NITHER CAN YOU TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO
    OR NOT WHAT TO DO WHO SUBSCRIBE TO IT .
    I do think that it is time none Europeans where banned from the group
    though don't you ! .

    , Dec 21, 2006
  14. Thus spaketh Roger Matthews:
    > "Meggahurtz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message

    >>> I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
    >>> suffice ?
    >>>
    >>> Phil

    >> Dont know what your on but I can see the £ quite clearly in the Op`s
    >> post.

    > Me too!

    M£ THR££!

    Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 21, 2006
  15. jpd1977uk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message

    [snip]

    > M£ THR££!

    I can see your pound signs but not those in the original post. I have my
    system set to read in plain text only though, not HTML.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 21, 2006
  16. jpd1977uk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: BT Home Hub Phone

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > And just what do you intend to do about it if I don't ?
    > because I just do not give a damn these days about
    > anything except you ranting and raving about blasted
    > Sipgate and bossing people about that subscribe to this
    > group . I shall remind you once again YOU DO NOT OWN
    > THIS GROUP AND NITHER CAN YOU TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO
    > OR NOT WHAT TO DO WHO SUBSCRIBE TO IT .
    > I do think that it is time none Europeans where banned
    > from the group though don't you ! .

    But you have just said anyone can post here..!

    Just out of interest, when have I ever ranted and raved..? I tell you
    what, I don't shout like you do.

    Back in your box, Ron.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 21, 2006
  17. On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:18:20 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >M£ THR££!

    can see them, but not the originals.

    plain txt vs HTML / encoded at a guess.

    Phil

    No more cable clowns :))

    Phil Thompson, Dec 22, 2006
  18. Thus spaketh Phil Thompson:
    > On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:18:20 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >> M£ THR££!

    > can see them, but not the originals.
    >
    > plain txt vs HTML / encoded at a guess.
    >
    > Phil

    Don't know, the original post appears in plain text to me, and I sent my
    post out as plain text too.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 22, 2006
  19. jpd1977uk

    jpd1977uk Guest

    Sorry if this was off topic...

    I sold it on Ebay for £43 Inc postage :)

    jpd1977uk, Dec 26, 2006
  20. jpd1977uk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "jpd1977uk" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry if this was off topic...
    >
    > I sold it on Ebay for £43 Inc postage :)

    Not so much off topic as against the group charter.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 26, 2006