    don't be left out!

    www.dealdelivery.com/catalog

    , Nov 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    , Nov 8, 2005

  3. Celcius Guest

    Re: Brand new Digital Rebel XT (BLACK) w/ 18-55 Lens

    <> wrote in message
    > Brand New Canon Rebel XT (Black) w/ 18-55 Lens Kit for only $749.99. We
    > accept Visa and Mastercard (so you're covered payment-wise) and
    > shipping is only $6 in the lower 48 states. We only have 7 left, so
    > don't be left out!
    >
    > www.dealdelivery.com/catalog

    Isn't this spam?

    Celcius, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Re: Brand new Digital Rebel XT (BLACK) w/ 18-55 Lens

    "Celcius" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Brand New Canon Rebel XT (Black) w/ 18-55 Lens Kit for only $749.99. We
    >> accept Visa and Mastercard (so you're covered payment-wise) and
    >> shipping is only $6 in the lower 48 states. We only have 7 left, so
    >> don't be left out!
    >>
    >> www.dealdelivery.com/catalog
    >>

    > Isn't this spam?

    No, it's an entry level dslr camera - made by Canon

    Where's my wig!, Nov 8, 2005
  5. DFS Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Brand New Canon Rebel XT (Black) w/ 18-55 Lens Kit for only $749.99. We
    > accept Visa and Mastercard (so you're covered payment-wise) and
    > shipping is only $6 in the lower 48 states. We only have 7 left, so
    > don't be left out!
    >
    > www.dealdelivery.com/catalog

    ------------------------------
    USA model, eligible for rebate ??

    DFS, Nov 8, 2005
  6. DFS Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Brand New Canon Rebel XT (Black) w/ 18-55 Lens Kit for only $749.99. We
    > accept Visa and Mastercard (so you're covered payment-wise) and
    > shipping is only $6 in the lower 48 states. We only have 7 left, so
    > don't be left out!
    >
    > www.dealdelivery.com/catalog

    If this "website" is anything but a front for some phishing expedition -
    I'll be surprised.

    Brand new "website in a box." Only two items for sale at the site. No
    contact or policy information filled out.

    Caveat Emptor.

    DFS, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Re: Brand new Digital Rebel XT (BLACK) w/ 18-55 Lens

    DFS wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Brand New C

    > If this "website" is anything but a front for some phishing expedition -
    > I'll be surprised.
    >
    > Brand new "website in a box." Only two items for sale at the site. No
    > contact or policy information filled out.
    >
    > Caveat Emptor.

    Oh, yeah.

    But regardless, ads go to another NG for that purpose.

    It's customary to delete URLs on such.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Nov 17, 2005