    Open to reasonable offers.
    Regards
    Martin at gsoft dot freeserve dot co dot uk
    Martin², Jun 14, 2006

  2. Martin²

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Martin²

    Martin² Guest

    Re: Brand NEW boxed Zyxel 2602HW ADSL2+, 2x VOIP, WiFi router.

    Ivor:
    >Please, Martin, no adverts on this group, it's been in the charter from day
    >one.

    Hmm, of course you are right, but since there isn't uk.adverts.telecom.voip
    group,
    perhaps we *could* tolerate 'one off' private sale ads ?

    Someone here *may* be grateful for VoIP router at discounted price ?
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Jun 15, 2006
  4. Re: Brand NEW boxed Zyxel 2602HW ADSL2+, 2x VOIP, WiFi router.

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Martin²" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Please, Martin, no adverts on this group, it's been in the charter from
    > day one.
    >
    > http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >
    > Ivor

    Cor, what a funny little charter.

    btw. Signatures must have a sig separator :p

    --
    Tom
    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 22, 2006
  5. Martin²

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: Brand NEW boxed Zyxel 2602HW ADSL2+, 2x VOIP, WiFi router.

    "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in
    message news:bAvmg.38310$

    [snip]

    > Cor, what a funny little charter.

    Why..? It's a fairly standard template, the wording was only altered
    slightly to fit the group.

    > btw. Signatures must have a sig separator :p

    The wording is "should" actually ;-)

    --
    Ivor
    (ok..?!)
    Ivor Jones, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Martin²

    Guest

    Re: Brand NEW boxed Zyxel 2602HW ADSL2+, 2x VOIP, WiFi router.

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:56:55 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    <> wrote:

    >Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> "Martin²" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Please, Martin, no adverts on this group, it's been in the charter from
    >> day one.
    >>
    >> http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >>
    >> Ivor
    >>

    >Cor, what a funny little charter.

    Just who in their right mind gives a damn about stupid charters people
    should post what they want where they want and when they want
    providing it is legal. Ivor can jump up and down all he wants he has
    no say in the matter he isn't paying peoples internet and phone line
    subscriptions .
    , Jun 22, 2006
  7. Martin²

    Phil Ossifa Guest

    Newsgroup Charters - was Re: Brand NEW boxed Zyxel 2602HW ADSL2+, 2x VOIP, WiFi router.

    <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:56:55 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Ivor Jones wrote:
    >>> "Martin²" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Please, Martin, no adverts on this group, it's been in the charter
    >>> from
    >>> day one.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >>>
    >>> Ivor
    >>>

    >>Cor, what a funny little charter.

    > Just who in their right mind gives a damn about stupid charters people
    > should post what they want where they want and when they want
    > providing it is legal. Ivor can jump up and down all he wants he has
    > no say in the matter he isn't paying peoples internet and phone line
    > subscriptions .

    Blueyonder cares, they even have conditions in their Acceptable Use
    Policy, which you have agreed to, and they can take action against you
    for not complying, see link below (section 6), particularly the
    following paragraph:-
    1.. Usenet news articles posted using the Services must comply with
    the written charter of the newsgroup to which they are posted. If a
    newsgroup does not have a charter its title or recent content may be
    considered sufficient to determine the general topic of the newsgroup.
    You are responsible for determining the rules of a newsgroup before
    posting to it.
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_aup
    Phil Ossifa, Jun 22, 2006