FS: AMD Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Bob Wing, May 11, 2004.

  1. Bob Wing

    Bob Wing Guest

    I have a great PC for sale it has the following specs:

    -AMD Athlon XP 2500+ "Barton", 333 FSB, 512K Cache Processor - Retail

    -ASUS "A7N8X" nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU

    -ASUS ATI RADEON 9600SE Video Card, 128MB DDR, 64-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP,
    Model "9600SE/TD"

    -Western Digital Special Edition 80GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model WD800JB

    -Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200

    - ANTEC Solution Series Super Mid Tower Case with 350W Power Supply, Model
    "SLK3700AMB"

    -48x16x48 Lite On CD-RW drive

    -Floppy Drive

    I'm looking to get $500.00 plus shipping for this rig, there is absolutely
    nothing wrong with it, it plays everygame out currently, at or near max
    graphics. Someone needs to buy this or I'm out on the street. If you have
    any questions you can reach me on AIM supportatwingweb, or

    E-mail me or AIM me for pics if need be.

    Bob Wing, May 11, 2004