FS - Adtran 1224R

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Al Dente, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Al Dente

    Al Dente Guest

    New ADTRAN NETVANTA 1224R with an integral 24-port Router/Switch.

    Product Description ADTRAN NetVanta 1224R - switch - 24 ports
    Device Type Switch
    Form Factor External - 1 U
    Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 8.1 in x 1.7 in
    Weight 7.1 lbs
    Processor 1 x Motorola MPC866 133 MHz
    RAM 32 MB
    Flash Memory 16 MB
    Ports Qty 24 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
    Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps
    Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
    Remote Management Protocol SNMP 2, Telnet, HTTP
    Communication Mode Half-duplex, full-duplex
    Features Firewall protection, routing, DHCP support, NAT support, NAPT
    support, LDAP support, VLAN support, Syslog support, Stateful Packet
    Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, dynamic DNS server, port mirroring,
    DiffServ support, manageable, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control
    Compliant Standards IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad
    (LACP), IEEE 802.1w
    Power AC 110/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )

    This unit is NEW, never used. $ 800

    pickup in Atlanta, or U.S shipping VIA USPS Insured Priority Shipping-
    $15.00

    email me at: m9876c at yahoo dot com
    Al Dente, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Al Dente wrote:

    > New ADTRAN NETVANTA 1224R with an integral 24-port Router/Switch.
    >
    > Product Description ADTRAN NetVanta 1224R - switch - 24 ports
    > Device Type Switch
    > Form Factor External - 1 U
    > Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 8.1 in x 1.7 in
    > Weight 7.1 lbs
    > Processor 1 x Motorola MPC866 133 MHz
    > RAM 32 MB
    > Flash Memory 16 MB
    > Ports Qty 24 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
    > Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps
    > Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
    > Remote Management Protocol SNMP 2, Telnet, HTTP
    > Communication Mode Half-duplex, full-duplex
    > Features Firewall protection, routing, DHCP support, NAT support, NAPT
    > support, LDAP support, VLAN support, Syslog support, Stateful Packet
    > Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, dynamic DNS server, port
    > mirroring, DiffServ support, manageable, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm
    > Control
    > Compliant Standards IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad
    > (LACP), IEEE 802.1w
    > Power AC 110/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
    >
    > This unit is NEW, never used. $ 800
    >
    > pickup in Atlanta, or U.S shipping VIA USPS Insured Priority Shipping-
    > $15.00
    >
    > email me at: m9876c at yahoo dot com

    Don't be a jerk. This is not EBay....don't waste my time.
    Michael J. Pelletier, Dec 9, 2004