FS: 75% of an old PC !! (Hamilton, pickup only)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by R-Slicks, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. R-Slicks

    R-Slicks Guest

    Someone *please* make me an offer and come and get this thing out of
    my way !!

    Pentium II 266MHz
    Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard
    2x 32Mb PC100 sdram
    Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb
    midi tower case w/psu
    floppy disk
    no OS
    no hdd
    no cdrom

    --
    DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    R-Slicks, Aug 26, 2003

  2. R-Slicks

    Steven H Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Someone *please* make me an offer and come and get this thing out of
    > my way !!

    if only you were in dunedin!

    Steven H

    Steven H, Aug 26, 2003

  3. R-Slicks

    RecylerMan Guest

    R-Slicks wrote:
    > Someone *please* make me an offer and come and get this thing out of
    > my way !!
    >

    > Pentium II 266MHz
    > Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard
    > 2x 32Mb PC100 sdram
    > Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb
    > midi tower case w/psu
    > floppy disk
    > no OS
    > no hdd
    > no cdrom
    >
    > --
    > DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    > You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    I am quight interested in this beasty how much do you want for it or do
    you want me to make an offer.. I can pick up in Hamilton:)

    Cherers
    --
    RecylerMan ICQ 22245595
    Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z

    RecylerMan, Aug 26, 2003