FS: 5 R2 Dr Who Discs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bratboy, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    Not sure if this is the best place to offer these or not so if there is
    somewhere better to post pls let me know.

    Anyway back when you could only get Dr Who DVD's in R2 format I bought 5
    movies from Blackstar UK:

    The 5 Doctors (Davison, Pertwee, Troughton, Hurndall, Baker & Hartnell)
    Spearhead from Space (Jon Pertwee)
    Rememberence of the Daleks (Sylvester McCoy)
    Caves of Andozani (Peter Davison)
    Robots of Death (Tom Baker)

    Now that they can be bought in R1 Ive replaced my copies and have these 5
    disc's sitting in a closet collecting Dust. Im not looking to make any
    profit off em so make a fair offer and its a done deal. The ONLY problem
    with them is that about a yr ago I lent them to someone that was going to
    make copies of the chapter inserts and unfortunatly I never got them back.
    Discs are fine tho as I just retested em on my puter to make sure before
    posting about em.

    Just Jess
    Bratboy, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Bratboy

    Wade365 Guest

    << Not sure if this is the best place to offer these or not so if there is
    somewhere better to post pls let me know. >><BR><BR>

    eBay.com

    This is a newsgroup.
    Wade365, Apr 10, 2004