    I have one drive. Selling price 250. You can normally buy these things
    for 500 at B&H. It works fine.

    Contact:
    Shaw, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Shaw

    Frank Weston Guest

    Re: 4 GB Hitachi Microdrive Card with PC-Card (Type II) Adapter

    I can buy a brand new Muovo2 MP3 player with the 4GB Hitachi drive
    installed. $199.95 from Creative. This drive will work fine in my camera,
    and I can stick my old CF card into the Muovo and have both a 4GB microdrive
    and an MP3 player for $50 less than you're asking. Why would anyone want to
    pay more for a used drive from a private individual?

    Sell it to me for $150 and you've got a deal.

    Frank Weston, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Shaw

    Mark M Guest

    "Shaw" <> wrote in message
    > I have one drive. Selling price 250. You can normally buy these things
    > for 500 at B&H. It works fine.
    >
    > Contact:

    Why would anyone pay 250 for used when they can have it new for 199 out of
    the mp3 player??
    Oh ya... Ignorance of the option.

    Oh... And thanks for including that "It works fine" line.
    We all assumed you were selling a broken one...since broken ones are so
    useful.
    Mark M, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Shaw

    Jim Polaski Guest

    Re: 4 GB Hitachi Microdrive Card with PC-Card (Type II) Adapter

    In article <>,
    "Frank Weston" <> wrote:

    > I can buy a brand new Muovo2 MP3 player with the 4GB Hitachi drive
    > installed. $199.95 from Creative. This drive will work fine in my camera,
    > and I can stick my old CF card into the Muovo and have both a 4GB microdrive
    > and an MP3 player for $50 less than you're asking. Why would anyone want to
    > pay more for a used drive from a private individual?
    >
    > Sell it to me for $150 and you've got a deal.
    >

    > "Shaw" <> wrote in message
    > > I have one drive. Selling price 250. You can normally buy these things
    > > for 500 at B&H. It works fine.
    > >
    > > Contact:

    Creative???

    --
    Jim Polaski
    "The measure of a man is what he will do
    Jim Polaski, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Shaw

    Bob Brogan Guest

    "Frank Weston" <> wrote:

    > I can buy a brand new Muovo2 MP3 player with the 4GB Hitachi drive
    > installed. $199.95 from Creative. This drive will work fine in my camera,
    > and I can stick my old CF card into the Muovo and have both a 4GB microdrive
    > and an MP3 player for $50 less than you're asking. Why would anyone want to
    > pay more for a used drive from a private individual?
    >
    > Sell it to me for $150 and you've got a deal.
    >

    > "Shaw" <> wrote in message
    > > I have one drive. Selling price 250. You can normally buy these things
    > > for 500 at B&H. It works fine.
    > >
    > > Contact:

    Do you know for certain that the HD is in a CFII format case inside?
    Otherwise, well, you know...
    --
    Thanks,

    Ham
    Bob Brogan, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Shaw

    Tom Guest

    "Bob Brogan" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > "Frank Weston" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I can buy a brand new Muovo2 MP3 player with the 4GB Hitachi drive
    > > installed. $199.95 from Creative. This drive will work fine in my

    camera,
    > > and I can stick my old CF card into the Muovo and have both a 4GB

    microdrive
    > > and an MP3 player for $50 less than you're asking. Why would anyone

    want to
    > > pay more for a used drive from a private individual?
    > >
    > > Sell it to me for $150 and you've got a deal.
    > >

    > > "Shaw" <> wrote in message
    > > > I have one drive. Selling price 250. You can normally buy these things
    > > > for 500 at B&H. It works fine.
    > > >
    > > > Contact:

    > Do you know for certain that the HD is in a CFII format case inside?
    > Otherwise, well, you know...
    > --
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ham

    Go here: http://www.andymack.com/mylog/pivot/entry.php?uid=standard-868

    See for yourself.

    Tom
    Tom, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Shaw

    joe blow Guest

    Re: 4 GB Hitachi Microdrive Card with PC-Card (Type II) Adapter

    I just bought and sold two hitachi drives on Ebay. Total of 8 screws
    and the drive was out. Formatted on Canon 10D which supports FAT32.
    Does anyone know how to use the Muvo2 carcass after gutting the
    drive??
    I can get it work with an old 512mb microdrive but not a cheaper 128mb
    or 256mb CF card. Any ideas out there????

    joe blow, Feb 11, 2004
  8. Shaw

    Eric Witte Guest

    joe blow <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I just bought and sold two hitachi drives on Ebay. Total of 8 screws
    > and the drive was out. Formatted on Canon 10D which supports FAT32.
    > Does anyone know how to use the Muvo2 carcass after gutting the
    > drive??
    > I can get it work with an old 512mb microdrive but not a cheaper 128mb
    > or 256mb CF card. Any ideas out there????

    In case nobody answered you. The "carcass" can be sold for about $50 on ebay.

    Eric
    Eric Witte, Feb 18, 2004