FS: $30, MS windows 2000 pro. 2nd ed. - for exam 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by John, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Brand new book, "MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2nd ed." -
    For exam 70-210

    CD inside never been used either (see pics)

    Asking for $30

    Buyer pays shipping + delivery confirmation (it should cost you around $10
    by USPS)

    Seller located in Los Angeles, CA

    Paypal preferred. (cash if you want to pick it up in person)

    email me at

    pictures available at

    http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc//lst?.dir=/ms&.src=bc&.view=

    John, Jan 8, 2004

  2. John

    tom Guest

    Hi
    You can buy Microsot Test Voucher from
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/zee.asp , Voucher are available at
    discount.
    I just wanted to pass these saving to your guys, There are other
    certifications vouchers are also available like Microsoft, CompTIA,
    Novell, Oracle,MOS etc
    You may want catch these for you next certification
    Tom

    tom, Jan 8, 2004

  3. John

    A= Voucher Guest

    Thanks for Tom for quick links for certificaiton exame voucher.
    You Save me lot a money on certification exam.
    I got the voucher in few minutes and passed the exame while saving
    money at the same time.

    Cheears :)

    lin

    A= Voucher, Jan 9, 2004
  4. way to be a sock puppet

    Seifer Almasy, Jan 16, 2004
  5. John

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward Microsoft Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Microsoft voucher for Only US $115.00

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 20, 2004