    complete with Manual and driver Cd...the card is about about 6 mounths
    old. I am selling it for $35.00 Free Shipping within the U.S

    Thanks !!! Scott

    Scott, May 14, 2004

  2. Scott

    Michael-NC Guest

    Re: 256mb SDRAM and ATI AGP 64 mb Video Card

    Take it to eBay. This is not a For Sale NG and there is no one here stupid
    enough to pay you that much money for your old parts.

    Michael-NC, May 14, 2004

  3. Scott

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Re: 256mb SDRAM and ATI AGP 64 mb Video Card

    "Michael-NC" <> wrote in

    > Take it to eBay. This is not a For Sale NG and there is no one here
    > stupid enough to pay you that much money for your old parts.

    $35 for a graphics card that is not near the level of a $40 GF FX5200.
    Doesn't seem like a great deal at all to me.

    Jim Berwick, May 14, 2004
  4. Scott

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Re: 256mb SDRAM and ATI AGP 64 mb Video Card

    Donate them to your local museum.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 14, 2004
  5. Scott

    Michael-NC Guest

    Re: 256mb SDRAM and ATI AGP 64 mb Video Card

    Or buy a brand new Radeon 7000 64 MB for 31.00 off www.pricewatch.com.

    Get your new generic 256 MB PC133 module there for 36.00 or a brand name NEC
    module for 41.00.

    What does this dude think or does he even?

    Michael-NC, May 14, 2004
  6. Scott

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Re: 256mb SDRAM and ATI AGP 64 mb Video Card

    This dude thinks that this news group is not embay. :)

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 15, 2004