FS: 250 DVD's

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rick DVD, Aug 21, 2004.

  1. Rick DVD

    Rick DVD Guest

    A few months ago, I was scalded in the shower and was left with 3rd
    degree burns on 40% of my body! Now that I have finally made it back
    into society, I have an enormous DVD collection that needs to be sold
    because I have MAJOR hospital bills.

    All titles are in mint condition and I'm asking $10 apiece. Email me
    at if you are interested. Shipping for each disc
    will be $2 (media mail) unless you'd rather pay $5 and get it Priority
    Mail.

    Here's the list: (I cry as I type this!)

    G, PG and PG-13 titles

    The Big Sleep (Bogart/Bacall)
    Mars Attacks (Many people)
    The Mask (Jim Carrey, Cameron Diaz)
    The Cable Guy (Jim Carrey)
    Rocky (Stallone)
    Ladyhawke (Matthew Broderick)
    Contact (Jodie Foster)
    Manchurian Candidate (1962) (Sinatra)
    Vertigo (Jimmy Stewart)
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Donald Sutherland)
    As Good As it Gets (Nicholson)
    Smokey and the Bandit (Reynolds)
    Protocol (Goldie Hawn)
    Earthquake (Heston)
    Jesus Christ Superstar
    The Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
    A Shot in the Dark (Peter Sellers)
    The Pink Panther Strikes Again (Peter Sellers)
    The Pink Panther Returns (Peter Sellers)
    Revenge of the Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
    Practical Magic (Kidman, Bullock)
    Days of Thunder (Kidman, Cruise)
    The China Syndrome (M. Douglas, J. Fonda)
    Earth Girls are Easy (Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carrey)
    Blast From the Past (Alicia Silverstone, Brendan Fraser)
    Labyrinth (David Bowie)
    Big (Tom Hanks)
    A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Kevin Kline)
    Dick (Kirsten Dunst)
    Back to School (Rodney Dangerfield)
    Mr. Mom (Keaton)
    Spaceballs (Mel Brooks)
    Galaxy Quest (Sigourney Weaver)
    The Birds (Tippi Hendren)
    Psycho (1960) (Tony Perkins)
    North by Northwest (Stewart, again)
    Rear Window (Stewart, one more time)
    The Naked Gun 2½ (Leslie Neilsen)
    The Naked Gun 33 1/3 (Leslie Neilsen)
    The Sound of Music (2) (Julie Andrews)
    Searching for Bobby Fischer
    Charlie’s Angels (D. Barrymore)
    Short Circuit (Guttenberg, Cates)
    Airplane 2 (Leslie Neilsen)
    Ben Hur (Heston)
    Gone With the Wind (Gable, etc.)
    Empire Records (Liv Tyler)
    The Crew (Burt Reynolds)
    Avalon (Levinson)
    Liberty Heights (Levinson)
    Diner (Levinson w/ Bacon & Guttenberg)
    City Slickers (Billy Crystal)
    The Cannonball Run (Burt)
    Legally Blonde (Reese Witherspoon)
    Patton (It’s rated PG!) (George C. Scott)
    The Cheap Detective (Peter Falk)
    How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)
    Planet of the Apes (2000)
    Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure (Keanu Reeves)
    Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey (Keanu Reeves)
    Murder By Death (Peter Falk)
    The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai (Jeff Goldblum)
    Say Anything (Cusack)
    The Parent Trap (2) (Hayley Mills)
    Caveman (Ringo Starr)
    A Beautiful Mind (2) (Russell Crowe)
    Teen Wolf/Teen Wolf 2 (Michael J. Fox)
    Showtime (DeNiro, Murphy)
    Clean Slate (Dana Carvey)
    Back to the Future (3) (Michael J. Fox)
    What Dreams May Come (Robin Williams)

    Music

    One Love – Bob Marley Tribute
    The Who 30 Years of Maximum R&B

    COMEDIES (some are duplicates)

    Airplane 2
    Blast From the Past
    Caveman
    Death to Smoochy (Yes, a Robin Williams title!)
    Empire Records
    Say Anything
    Protocol
    Short Circuit
    Disorganized Crime (Fred Gwynne)
    Earth Girls are Easy
    Porkys & Porkys 2 (Alex Karras)
    Revenge of the Nerds and ROTN 2 (Robert Carradine)
    Married to the Mob (Michelle Pfeiffer)
    National Lampoon Class Reunion
    National Lampoon Favorite Deadly Sins (Denis Leary)
    A Shot in the Dark (Peter Sellers)
    The Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
    The Pink Panther Strikes Again (Peter Sellers)
    Return of the Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
    Revenge of the Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
    John Waters Collection 1 Hairspray/Pecker (2)
    John Waters Collection 2 Polyester/Desperate Living (2)
    John Waters Collection 3 Female Trouble/Pink Flamingos (2)
    Serial Mom (Kathleen Turner)
    Cecil B. Demented (Melanie Griffith)
    Galaxy Quest (Sigourney Weaver)
    The Cable Guy (Jim Carrey)
    The Naked Gun 2 (Leslie Neilsen)
    The Naked Gun 33 1/3 (Neilsen)
    Teen Wolf & Teen Wolf 2 (MJ Fox)
    Volunteers (Tom Hanks, John Candy)
    Witches of Eastwick (Nicholson, Cher)
    Planes Trains and Automobiles (John Candy, Steve Martin)
    The Breakfast Club (Brat Pack)
    The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai (Goldblum)
    Legally Blonde (Witherspoon)
    Mafia! (Jim Abrahams comedy)
    Mars Attacks (ensemble cast)
    White Men Can’t Jump (Snipes, Harrelson)
    City Slickers (Crystal)
    When Harry Met Sally (Crystal)
    Scary Movie (Lots of Wayans)
    The Cheap Detective (Falk)
    Murder by Death (Falk)
    How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Carrey)

    TV:

    South Park discs 1,2,3,4,5,6 & The Chef Experience and Christmas DVD.
    Animal Farm

    ACTION:

    Die Another Day (2) (Brosnan)
    Tomorrow Never Dies (Brosnan)
    The World is Not Enough (Brosnan)
    Bonnie & Clyde (Warren Beatty)
    The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
    Nighthawks (Stallone)
    Rocky (Stallone)
    Earthquake (Heston)
    Gone in 60 Seconds (2000) (Nic Cage)
    Mission Impossible (Cruise)
    Mission Impossible 2 (Cruise)
    Remember the Titans (football) (you have this!)
    Charlie’s Angels (Drew Barrymore)
    Lost In Space (movie) (Gary Oldham)
    The Matrix (Keanu Reeves)
    The Matrix Reloaded (Keanu Reeves)
    Semi-Tough (Burt Reynolds)
    City Hall (Pacino, Cusack)
    Boogie Nights (2)
    Pulp Fiction (2)
    On the Beach (Gregory Peck)

    HORROR/THRILLER

    Basic Instinct (2) (Sharon Stone)
    The House on Haunted Hill (2000)
    The Hitcher (Rutger Hauer)
    The Amityville Horror (James Brolin before he became Mr. Barbra
    Streisand)
    Christine
    I Know What You Did Last Summer (JL Hewitt)
    Stigmata (Patricia Arquette)
    Stir of Echoes (Kevin Bacon)
    Lost Souls (Winona Ryder)
    The Omen (Gregory Peck)
    Hannibal (Anthony Hopkins)
    Poison Ivy 3 (Jaime Pressley)
    Play Misty For Me (Eastwood)
    Scream (Neve Campbell)
    Scream 2 (Neve Campbell)
    Scream 3 (Neve Campbell)
    Scream Box set (with an extra disc) $35
    Psycho (Tony Perkins)
    Vertigo (Jimmy Stewart)
    North by Northwest (Jimmy Stewart)
    The Birds (Tippi Hendren)
    Rear Window (another J-J-Jimmy Stewart)
    Cat People (Nastassja Kinski_
    Carrie (Sissy Spacek)
    Chinatown (Nicholson)
    Edward Scissorhands (Depp)
    Elvira Mistress of the Dark
    Embrace of the Vampire (Alyssa Milano)
    Final Destination
    Unbreakable (Bruce Willis)

    MUSIC (movies, then performances)

    Godspell
    Jesus Christ Superstar
    Fiddler on the Roof
    Topsy Turvy

    Ozzy Osbourne – Don’t Look Back
    Beach Boys - Endess Harmony
    Allman Brothers – Brothers of the Road
    The Doors – Live 1968
    The Doors Collection – 3 Concerts 69-70
    The Doors Are Open
    The Doors – No One Here Gets Out Alive
    The Who – Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2)
    The Who – 30 Years of Maximum R&B, live
    Bruce Springsteen – Live in New York (2)
    Bruce Springsteen – The Videos (2)
    Bruce Springsteen – Blood Brothers
    A Tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughan
    Lynyrd Skynyrd – Lyve at Steeltown
    Huey Lewis Live
    The Cars Live
    Billy Joel: The Essential Video Collection
    Van Halen – Right Here Right Now
    AC/DC – No Bull (live in Madrid)
    Jefferson Starship – The Definitive Collection
    REO Speedwagon Live
    George Thorogood – Videos
    Tom Petty Live (High Grass Dogs)
    Rush - Chronicles

    DRAMA

    1969 (Winona, again)
    About Schmidt (Nicholson)
    Against All Odds (Jeff Bridges)
    Alien Nation (James Caan)
    Almost Famous Bootleg Edition (2) (Kate Hudson)
    American Beauty (Kevin Spacey)
    The Apostle ($20) (Robert Duvall)
    AntiTrust (Tim Robbins)
    As Good As it Gets (Nicholson)
    Avalon (Barry Levinson)
    A Beautiful Mind (2) (Russell Crowe)
    Beyond the Mat
    The Big Lebowski (Jeff Bridges)
    The Big Sleep (Bogart & Bacall)
    Body Shots (Tara Reid, so it can’t be THAT good!)
    Bob Roberts (Tim Robbins)
    The Cable Guy (Jim Carrey)
    California Suite (Michael Caine)
    The Cannonball Run (Burt & Bert)
    Smokey and the Bandit (Burt again)
    Cast Away (2) (Tom Hanks)
    Charlie’s Angels (Drew Barrymore)
    Clan of the Cave Bear (Daryl Hannah)
    Clean and Sober (Michael Keaton)
    Conspiracy Theory (Mel Gibson)
    The Contender (Gary Oldman)
    Contact (Jodie Foster)
    Dark City (Kiefer Sutherland)
    Days of Thunder (Cruise & Kidman)
    Django/Django Strikes Again (Franco Nero)
    Drugstore Cowboy (Matt Dillon)
    Frantic (Harrison Ford)
    Fearless (Jeff Bridges)
    Firestarter 2: Rekindled
    Earthquake (Heston)
    Diner (Kevin Bacon & Levinson
    Foxes (the movie that made Hinckley shoot Reagan!)
    Good Will Hunting (Matt Damon & Robin Williams)
    The Insider (Pacino)
    It’s a Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart)
    Labyrinth (David Bowie)
    Ladyhawke (Matthew Broderick)
    Liberty Heights (Levinson)
    The Long Goodbye (Elliott Gould, the first Mr. Barbra Streisand)
    Nashville (24 major characters!)
    Palmetto (Woody Harrelson)
    The Outsiders (Coppola)
    Orlando (Billy Zane)
    One Night at McCool’s (Liv Tyler)
    Payback (Gibson)
    The Pledge (Nicholson)
    Planet of the Apes (2) (2000)
    Primary Colors (Travolta – Revolting)
    Practical Magic (Kidman, Bullock)
    The Postman Always Rings Twice (Nicholson)
    Rocky (Stallone)
    A Room with a View (HB Carter)
    Sex, lies and videotape (Soderbergh)
    Showgirls (Gina Gershon)
    Shaft (Roundtree)
    Shaft’s Big Score (Roundtree)
    Shaft in Africa (Roundtree)
    Shaft 2000 (Samuel Jackson)
    The Unreal Story of Pro Wrestling (Steve Austin)
    The Sweet Hereafter (Sarah Polley)
    Tank (James Garner)
    That Obscure Object of Desire (2)
    Thirteen Days (Costner)