    Offers ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Chris

    GraB Guest

    On 3 Jun 2004 22:56:51 +1200, Chris <> wrote:

    >of air, slightly used (I didn't inhale)
    >Offers ?

    You got to be kidding! It is a question of supply. I have a lot of
    those lying around here (I will have six more later). I don't think
    there is a market.

    GraB, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Chris

    RdM Guest

    : of air, slightly used (I didn't inhale)
    : Offers ?

    Tin of air?

    I picked up an ATX case sans psu off the street by a rubbish bin recently.
    I didn't sniff at it at all. Free, intact, and a nice sliding bays cover.

    It now houses a PSU PIII667 128mb ram CD CDR & coupla HDs. I'm rapt.
    Total cost ~$130 for the s/h mobo cpu ram. The rest was in the junkbox.
    --
    0 2 4 6 8 10
    /

    RdM, Jun 3, 2004