    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address
    Visit http://freespace.virgin.net/mr.jimscott

    Jim Scott, Jul 31, 2004

  2. You'd be better off spending a couple of days reading through pagetutor.com
    and then getting a free copy of 1stpage2000 from evrsoft.com.

    --Tina

    --
    FREE: Web hosting accounts
    HOSTING: Cpanel, Multi-domains, Resellers

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Jul 31, 2004

  3. Jim Scott

    GeeMan Guest

    I had a similar problem and found this article in the microsoft knowledge
    base. By following the steps I solved the problem.

    GeeMan, Jul 31, 2004
  4. Jim Scott

    Jim Scott Guest

    Jim Scott, Jul 31, 2004
  5. Jim Scott

    Jim Scott Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > You'd be better off spending a couple of days reading through pagetutor.com
    > and then getting a free copy of 1stpage2000 from evrsoft.com.
    >
    > --Tina

    I know, I know, I should learn html-speak, but I have Frontpage and am
    used to it. Ho hum :eek:)
    Thanks anyhow.
    --
    Jim