    BTW I popped this question to the FP group and was
    greeted with stunned silence.

    http://netwind.com/html/frontpage_2000__mous_.html

    Guest, Nov 2, 2003

  2. They are selling study materials for the Microsoft MOUS exams. They state at
    the bottom that the exams are actually offered through Microsoft. They
    cannot offer certs, just training materials. They have a link to Mathew
    Lesko's "Get free stuff" web site at the bottom of the page. Ha, ha.

    I passed the FrontPage 98 exam (70-055) a few years ago but it has since
    been retired long ago. I could find no current FrontPage exams available for
    MOUS or MOS on Microsoft's traincert web site.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    I wouldn't buy anything from these guys without a proper referral from one
    of there existing customers or a free sample. There is better training
    materials out there - like books.

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson
    MCSD.NET, MCSA